The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

9 minutes ago, Valencia said:

@Alexshy I can only hope dearest,  I await you both, with an opened, but still flawed mind :rarity::adorkable:>_>

I have valorous aim, sis! Tis highly motivational... Mayhap we come to this one day still:

sig-4680236.nightmare_moon_and_princess_

*boops @CoffeeHoof on her way out and lingers for a moment* Comest in, mine dear friend! Dost not let the alicorns galore bemuse thee! *hugs* And hast a good night... We shall have a walk to come round.

7 minutes ago, Mirage said:

*growl*

XD

*tailnoms half-jokingly* :orly:

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*reads royal scrolls about his princesses's royal problems* Being alicorn-princess is really......well complicated.

Nightmare moon and I just... have some things to work out 

I'm staying positive about the whole thing :)

• Brohoof 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Valencia said:

Nightmare moon and I just... have some things to work out 

I'm staying positive about the whole thing :)

I know, I know. I'm sure that royal family will deal with it.

*hugs white princess* Hi @Valencia I guesing that it is your end of the day, isn't it?

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Fluttershy Friend said:

I know, I know. I'm sure that royal family will deal with it.

*hugs white princess* Hi @Valencia I guesing that it is your end of the day, isn't it?

indeed it is my fluffy yellow pone :3 *grabs and cuddles- petting your mane as if you were a cat* :love: 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Valencia said:

a wild roleplay between @Mirage @Alexshy and myself ^^  thats what I was referencing with that last post 

I know. But I don’t know the details behind the RP so I don’t know what’s even going on. ^_^ :lol:

• Brohoof 2

25 minutes ago, Valencia said:

indeed it is my fluffy yellow pone :3 *grabs and cuddles- petting your mane as if you were a cat* :love: 

*squints and purrs like a giant yellow cat:pinkie:*

fluttershy_is_happy_for_her_brother_by_osipush-da56nti.thumb.png.a56a8dc0e1273ff60ddbaf69394ac5f2.png

I wanted to offer you coffee my friend but in these circumstances maybe cup of fruit tea will be better?

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Captain Clark said:

I know. But I don’t know the details behind the RP so I don’t know what’s even going on. ^_^ :lol:

if you go back and read, its not terribly long- like one page :catface:

1 minute ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*squints and purrs like a giant yellow cat:pinkie:*

oh aren't you one of the best ^w^ 

• Brohoof 2

29 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Hi *hugs* @CoffeeHoof  It seems that you were very busy yesterday, A cup of coffee please! Someone was eating lobster next to me and a piece fell into my cup with fresh coffee.:dry::D It is not a joke!

I guess that is doubly insulting given your diet. Still, there is always hot fresh coffee here :)

I wasn't personally that busy yesterday, but one of my LAN machines was (downloading a MASSIVE fileset) so I was in bandwidth drought for most of the day (site mostly sorta loaded, but the reply boxes are javascript-heavy and need the page to fully load to work properly).

Still, can make up for it by banning twice as many ponies today on the other thread :)

1 minute ago, CoffeeHoof said:

I guess that is doubly insulting given your diet. Still, there is always hot fresh coffee here :)

Not only coffee suffered.^_^ Thanks for coffee.

3 minutes ago, CoffeeHoof said:

I wasn't personally that busy yesterday, but one of my LAN machines was (downloading a MASSIVE fileset) so I was in bandwidth drought for most of the day (site mostly sorta loaded, but the reply boxes are javascript-heavy and need the page to fully load to work properly).

349.thumb.png.24e18cffe3a84130b5e9ceb06fbe3400.png

...........Well. I understand that you was doing something with your computer. OK. Enough.^_^

4 minutes ago, CoffeeHoof said:

Still, can make up for it by banning twice as many ponies today on the other thread :)

Good luck! *offers cup of fruit tea* (without strange ingredits):please:

• Brohoof 1

29 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Good luck! *offers cup of fruit tea* (without strange ingredits):please:

"Fruit Tea" and "Without strange ingredients" can be mutually exclusive at times (I am constantly amazed at what I see on ingredient lists :D)

But thankyou for the tea - what sort is it? :)

• Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, CoffeeHoof said:

"Fruit Tea" and "Without strange ingredients" can be mutually exclusive at times (I am constantly amazed at what I see on ingredient lists :D)

Quite often I am really surprised what producents can add inside. :oThis time I had in mind that you can't find a piece of lobster inside.^_^

17 minutes ago, CoffeeHoof said:

But thankyou for the tea - what sort is it? :)

I have this one. Just in case: flowers aren't among ingredits.:D

19227636_1501127763242033_8786906344859893760_n.jpg.f6d62623d27af61fd95192c06a22b359.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend

5 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Quite often I am really surprised what producents can add inside. :oThis time I had in mind that you can't find a piece of lobster inside.^_^

I am glad of that. While my diet is more accepting of such things.... not in tea.

:)

5 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I have this one. Just in case: flowers aren't among ingredits.:D

19227636_1501127763242033_8786906344859893760_n.jpg.f6d62623d27af61fd95192c06a22b359.jpg

Can happen though. Have you tried jasmine tea? :)

Edited by CoffeeHoof
  • Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, CoffeeHoof said:

Can happen though. Have you tried jasmine tea? :)

I don't remember. Probably not. I am not even sure if I would be able to find such tea in shops. I want to prepare lidnen tea using ingredits I would take myself from this tree but I always forget to do this on time.

• Brohoof 1