Message added by MangoFoalix

I've contacted by the OP of this thread to let everyone know that the OP is the only one who is allowed to roleplay other characters in this thread. Anyone else doing it will be reported and dealt with.

Addendum by @Passion: There are only two rules listed in OP opening post. Please follow them both.

Just now, Brainstorm said:

I see.

Spike,

I know I might've already asked this, but, what was (aside Zecora, Rarity, Twilight) main six, Ember, Thorax, Princesses Celestia and Luna reaction to you getting wings?

It's ok, Buddy. :)

Everypony/Dragon/Changeling is *very* proud of me for getting my wings. :D

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

It's ok, Buddy. :)

Everypony/Dragon/Changeling is *very* proud of me for getting my wings. :D

Thank you.

I know RainbowDash, Twilight, and possibly Fluttershy are teaching you how to fly, is Ember and Thorax also teaching you?

Edited by Brainstorm
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 2018-08-08 at 5:37 PM, Brainstorm said:

Thank you.

I know RainbowDash, Twilight, and possibly Fluttershy are teaching you how to fly, is Ember and Thorax also teaching you?

Yep! Pretty soon, I won't need Ember or Thorax's help & I'll be flying as free as a Pegasus! B) 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

Yep! Pretty soon, I won't need Ember or Thorax's help & I'll be flying as free as a Pegasus! B) 

Did Twilight, Starlight, and the others had to stop you a few times from Flying around the school?

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Did Twilight, Starlight, and the others had to stop you a few times from Flying around the school?

Yes. :lie:

• Brohoof 2

24 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Yes. :lie:

But they know you're getting use to your wings and wants to fly more. I bet now you know why RainbowDash, Fluttershy, and Twilight enjoys flying so much, huh?

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Brainstorm said:

But they know you're getting use to your wings and wants to fly more. I bet now you know why RainbowDash, Fluttershy, and Twilight enjoys flying so much, huh?

Right! :squee:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, ChB said:

Applejack

Congrats for becoming a Two-Time-Champ of Cider Contest! :) 

Is that the most ciders you've ever drunk in one sitting? 

Thank Y'kindly, BFFFF! :D

*Thinking* When was I in a cider drinking contest? :huh:

• Brohoof 1

Twilight, i just realized something about the Nightmare Moon prophecy. "On the longest day of the thousandth year, the stars will aid in her escape" Look at your cutie mark. One large star surrounded by 5 smaller ones. The prophecy wasn't talking about the literal stars aiding Nightmare Moon in escaping her imprisonment on the moon. It was talking about you and your friends freeing Luna from her corruption.

• Brohoof 4

Don't be a nerd. Join the herd!

1 hour ago, ggg-2 said:

Twilight, i just realized something about the Nightmare Moon prophecy. "On the longest day of the thousandth year, the stars will aid in her escape" Look at your cutie mark. One large star surrounded by 5 smaller ones. The prophecy wasn't talking about the literal stars aiding Nightmare Moon in escaping her imprisonment on the moon. It was talking about you and your friends freeing Luna from her corruption.

When Princess Celestia explained that to me after my Ali-coronation, everything suddenly made sense. (Why I was sent to Ponyville, the ponies I met, etc.) :o

54 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Trixie,

How's that disappear/teleport magic working out?

Trixie has mastered teleportation. Trixie masters everything she attempts. :proud:

@Starlightglimmerfan19 The Pink pony makes me nervous. :sunny:

• Brohoof 1

IMG_0073.jpeg

(edited)
2 hours ago, ggg-2 said:

Dash, i'm surprised you managed to avoid Flim and Flam while you were with the Golden Horseshoe Gals.

Me, too! :dash:

2 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

Trixie, 

Would you accept Discord’s help with your next magic show?

Absolutely not! :unamused:

"The Great and Powerful" Trixie has spent too much time trying to rebuild her reputation as a serious illusionist to risk being called a

"phony poloney magician" for using an all-powerful being like Discord in Trixie's magic act. :wau:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

IMG_0073.jpeg

AJ. have you ever thought about sharing your story about the fake tonic with the students? Silver Shill learned about honesty the hard way.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, ggg-2 said:

AJ. have you ever thought about sharing your story about the fake tonic with the students? Silver Shill learned about honesty the hard way.

Yep!

In fact, I asked my students to do a project where they try their best to con me into buying a bushel of my own apples. :toldya:

20 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Absolutely not! :unamused:

"The Great and Powerful" Trixie has spent too much time trying to rebuild her reputation as a serious illusionist to risk being called a

"phony poloney magician" for using an all-powerful being like Discord in Trixie's magic act. :wau:

Trixie,

I don’t blame you. He did call you a self-absorbed second rate illusionist. Jerk. :dry:

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Trixie,

I don’t blame you. He did call you a self-absorbed second rate illusionist. Jerk. :dry:

Trixie knew she liked you for a reason. :proud:

• Brohoof 2
  • Thanks 1

Twilight, out of all the Apples, how much do you know about Big Mac in particular? There's a heck of a lot more to him than he lets on. :twi:

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, ggg-2 said:

Twilight, out of all the Apples, how much do you know about Big Mac in particular? There's a heck of a lot more to him than he lets on. :twi:

I know he's BIG, he's an Apple & that he's never been to Manehattan. ^_^