Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky
Message added by MangoFoalix

I've contacted by the OP of this thread to let everyone know that the OP is the only one who is allowed to roleplay other characters in this thread. Anyone else doing it will be reported and dealt with.

Addendum by @Passion: There are only two rules listed in OP opening post. Please follow them both.

Just now, ggg-2 said:

Rarity, have you heard from Sapphire recently since you and Sweetie Belle made her that headdress? :)

I...I...Choo! :blush: *Sniffles*

So sorry, Darling. :scoots:

I have a bit of a "Uni-cold" at the moment *Coughs* :please:

Yes, I have heard from Sapphire Shores recently & she says her latest tour is going *extremely* well. :rarity:

sincerely apologize for not being more animated. :sunny:

On 10/18/2018 at 3:49 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

To answer your question "No." "The Great and Powerful" Trixie Princess Twilight's dragon have never performed tricks together. :confused:

My name is Spike. :dry:

You can talk!? :wau:

Relax Spike, Trixie's kidding. Right Trixie?

• Brohoof 1

58 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Relax Spike, Trixie's kidding. Right Trixie?

If it will make you feel better. :huh:

Yes, Spike "The Great and Powerful" Trixie was merely joking. :dry:

Thanks, Trixie. :kindness:

You're Welcome, Spock:proud:

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

If it will make you feel better. :huh:

Yes, Spike "The Great and Powerful" Trixie was merely joking. :dry:

Thanks, Trixie. :kindness:

You're Welcome, Spock:proud:

Spike,

How's your flying lessons going?

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

Spike,

How's your flying lessons going?

They're goin' great! :squee:

I actually beat Rainbow Dash in TWO races earlier & she didn't go easy on me this time! :yay:

On 10/17/2018 at 8:54 AM, Trix or Treat? said:

Twilight, what do you plan to dress as for Nightmare Night?
Rainbow Dash,some thoughts on Cider season 

1. An abacus. :-P
  2. Cider season is my *favorite* time of the year! B)

44 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

1. An abacus :-P
  2. Cider season is my *favorite* time of the year! B)

full.png
Trixie, when and how did you discover you were the greatest and powerfulest?(sounds like there might be a story behind that)

• Brohoof 1

44 minutes ago, Trix or Treat? said:

Trixie, when and how did you discover you were the greatest and powerfulest?(sounds like there might be a story behind that)

Trixie always knew she was the Greatest and Powerfulest from the day after she was born when she pulled a rabbit out of her fathers' hat! :orly:

19 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Twilight,

How surprised where you that Neighsay mentioned he was wrong, after Cozy was defeated?

I was in total shock! :wacko:

That being said, I'm thankful that Neighsay apologized after everything he put me, my friends & the students through. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 2

10 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I was in total shock! :wacko:

That being said, I'm thankful that Neighsay apologized after everything he put me, my friends & the students through. :adorkable:

Maybe since Neighsay apologized maybe he can assist with the school, what do you think?

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I'd like that. Hopefully, Chancellor Neighsay will, too. :adorkable:

I like to keep in mind about Neighsay that he was following the EEA rules and doing his job. What do you think?

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I agree with you 100%. :adorkable:

Also, since he now knows that every creature can learn friendship, he'll be a better council. You agree?

Main Seven(Including Spike),

How did it feel being in Tarturus and seeing Tirek again? Even though he couldn't do any harm.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Brainstorm said:

Also, since he now knows that every creature can learn friendship, he'll be a better council. You agree?

Yes. :adorkable:

1 hour ago, Brainstorm said:

Main Seven(Including Spike),

How did it feel being in Tarturus and seeing Tirek again? Even though he couldn't do any harm.

1. Terrified :blush:
  2. I wasn't scared one bit. >_>
  3. It felt unnerving being in Tirek's presence again but I knew we had nothing to fear in the end. :grin:
  4. I didn't understand what everypony was so scared of, to be totally honest. :dash:
  5. I wasn't as scared as I thought I would be. :ooh:
  6. I wasn't *super* scared but I was still pretty nervous. :mlp_blink:
  7. I was mighty scared at first but, after seeing Tirek locked up in that cage I knew we had nothin't worry about. :lie:
  8.  The painful memories of Tirek destroying The Golden Oak Library immediately began coming back to me, making me angrier the more I talked to him. :okiedokieloki:
  • Brohoof 1

30 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

1. Terrified :blush:
  2. I wasn't scared one bit. >_>
  3. It felt unnerving being in Tirek's presence again but I knew we had nothing to fear in the end. :grin:
  4. I didn't understand what everypony was so scared of, to be totally honest. :dash:
  5. I wasn't as scared as I thought I would be. :ooh:
  6. I wasn't *super* scared but I was still pretty nervous. :mlp_blink:
  7. I was mighty scared at first but, after seeing Tirek locked up in that cage I knew we had nothin't worry about. :lie:
  8.  The painful memories of Tirek destroying The Golden Oak Library immediately began coming back to me, making me angrier the more I talked to him. :okiedokieloki:

I bet you were all happy to get your magic back, right?

I've noticed there was the Bugbear in Tarturus, I'm guessing he was send there after you defeated him on the day of Cranky and Matilda's wedding?

Edited by Brainstorm
  • Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

I bet you were all happy to get your magic back, right?

I've noticed there was the Bugbear in Tarturus, I'm guessing he was send there after you defeated him on the day of Cranky and Matilda's wedding?

1. Indeed! We are all *very* happy to have our magic back where it belongs. :mlp_rarity:
  2. Yup! I think he was, too! B)
  • Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

1. Indeed! We are all *very* happy to have our magic back where it belongs. :mlp_rarity:
  2. Yup! I think he was, too! B)

I've noticed the Chimera (the one from the Fiery Swamp) was also in Tarturus, Applejack, did you have him sent to Tarturus after what happened that day?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
13 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

I've noticed the Chimera (the one from the Fiery Swamp) was also in Tarturus, Applejack, did you have him sent to Tarturus after what happened that day?

asked Spike to send a letter to Princess Celestia & she took care of everything.

11 hours ago, ChB said:

Hi Trixie!

What are you going to do for Nightmare Night?

"The Great and Powerful" Trixie has a very big private magic show in Las Pegasus that night

which, will hopefully cause Trixie's star to rise higher than ever before!

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I asked Spike to send a letter to Princess Celestia & she took care of everything.

I see, I guess Applebloom told you what the Chimera tried to do and Princess Celestia took the Chimera to Tarturus, is that right?

Twilight, 

I have a question for Neighsay: When you surprised that Cozy betrayed the school and the Student Six freed you?

• Brohoof 1