Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Drama Central

Shankveld

(edited)

Buzz. A text from her mother. It read:

Hi honey, how's everything going? Hope all is well? Are your teachers nice? What's your father doing? Check on it for me please!!! Love you.

Emily pulled out her phone and started texting:

ive bin a lil l8 4 classes but evrythng else is fine ma. ill make sur 2 check on dad!!

(Tried to speak with bad grammar and spelling. Harder than it looks!)

Edited by Eximius Terribilis
  • Brohoof 1

Maureena picked out her outfit for the evening; of course, her bright neon yellow bikini with cute lemon slices on it, and over that, a loose fitting black dress, with a pair of yellow flip flops.

No makeup.

Brittany had done the same thing, hers slightly different.

A pink bikini with hearts on it, and a pink baggy shirt with the word "PINK" written all over it.

Her flip flips were pink.

Some waterproof eyeliner and mascara.

She had a text from her boyfriend, Caleb.

hey sexy, cnt wait 2 c u 2nite!!

U will look amzng & i cnt wait 2 get u alone!!

xoxoxox, caleb

Brittany sighed.

Sex, that's all it ever was.

Brandon was in an inner rage, the insult was directed at him but it involved his own mother. And NOBODY insults his mother. She had been dead for four years after a vicious battle with cancer, she was the only person in his family that ever cared for him and that he cared for as well. Now that she is gone, he had nobody.

Brandon went to his last class for the day, pe. He heard talk of some party at the beach tonight. Of course he wouldn't go, who the hell would WANT to see him there?

Even then... he wished to go... it had been so long since he had been to a party... hell, it had been so long since he had a normal life.

Today was a physical training test, which was a mile run, two minutes of pushups, and two minutes of sit-ups. Brandon finished these rather easy, being on the streets, you need to be physically fit if you want to survive.

During his freetime, he decided to grab a basketball and shoot hoops on the farthest goal away, so nobody would bother him.

After his normal dicking around the halls, Tony reported to gym. He quickly went to the locker room, changed (with much discontent) into the color-coordinated short shorts and tight t-shirt provided by the school for gym. Today was the mile run, two minutes of push-ups, and two minutes of sit ups. "Fucking bullshit," he said in a loudish tone "I already have to do so much shit like this for football."

After chatting about how gay the current assignment was, him and his football friends jogged the mile, just fast enough to still get a decent grade, but not enough to come in first and actually better himself. He had to admit, that Brandon kid or whatever his name is, was pretty damn athletic. Actually, he seemed like a decent kid to have on the team, maybe a linebacker or something.

After his (surprisingly physically strenuating) workout, he approached Brandon. "Hey, uhhhh....." Tony awkwardly stuttered.

"Brandon. Now fuck off, jocktard." Brandon replied in a harsh tone.

"Listen bro, I'm not fucking your shit right now, so don't fuck mine aight? I wanted to know if you would wanna join the football team. Your pretty strong, athletic, and fast. That means alot coming from me." Replied Tony. "Not to mention the chicks either," he said with a grin.

Brandon snorted, "No thanks. I couldn't even if I wanted to. Which I dont anyways" he replied dryly. To join the team, you would need parent consent, which wouldn't work for him. One parent was dead while his stepfather wants absolutely nothing except to beat him. He honestly wouldn't mind trying a sport, but his current 'situation' would not allow him to. He had twojobs that he couldn't afford to quit, he was close to being able to rent an apartment so he wouldn't have to live on the streets.

"Uhh... thanks for the compliment, but trust me when I say you're wasting your breath asking me" he said in a less mean tone. He then turned away and continued to shoot hoops

(edited)

New Student!!:

Freshmen

- Simon Pryce

Posted Image

Simon Pryce - grade 9

p1 music grade 9

p2 physics grade 10

p3 science grade 9

p4 english grade 9

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mr.Clark smiled at Alex, "what would everyone think if they saw you walk in with cracked glasses and bleeding? That I'm the worst principle ever." Mr. Clark brought Alex to his desk and closed the door. "This is a safe place, Alex." Mr. Clark had spent all summer memorizing the student's names and faces. "Now, tell me what happened to you? I promise only good will come from telling the truth."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mrs. Clark raised her eyebrow at Dalton's response. "So he's made friends already hm?" Mrs. Clark sighed heavily as she dropped her phone into her lap. "I'm surprised. I thought Emily would be the first to make friends, but they both are pretty shy." Mrs. Clark imagined Emily sitting alone in the washroom, while she ate her lunch. The very thought made her heart ache. Mrs. Clark grabbed her cellphone again and quickly texted her children back.

To: Dalton

Don't forget to take Emily along with you! She needs to make friends too. Be a good brother.

To: Emily

Dalton is going to the beach after school! Tag along okay??

Mrs. Clark smiled, this way she would also get alone time with her husband.

Edited by Shankveld

English went by fairly quickly, Emily wasn't really in the mood to talk to people today, she never liked first days. Buzz. Another text:

Dalton is going to the beach after school! Tag along okay??

She replied with a simple "kk" and continued to her next class. Drama. Emily never liked Drama, but her parents always seemed to want her to sign up for it. "Finally not late..." Emily mumbled as she walked in right on time.

(edited)

[TL:DR]

Yes, Shank. He'll go XD.

The bell rang, signaling the end of second period. Carlos gave a half-salute to the teacher and left the classroom with haste.

As he checked his schedule and headed for his next class, a familiar feeling dawned on him. He looked up to see the same girl from PE over-taking him. I guess it's something you're born with, He thought. He had noticed she was in his Biology class as well. Maybe punctuality is a heavy focus for rich people? Yeah, that's probably it.

After conquering the tricky hallways once again, Carlos stumbled into class before the bell. The first two rows were filled with girls. The entire classroom seemed segregated -- the front holding the girls, and the back containing the guys. Carlos noticed the fast-pacer once again. He chose a spot between her and the door. Might as well introduce myself, seeing as we'll be seeing each other for the majority of the day.

"Y'know, you're a pretty fast runner!" Carlos said to the miss, a small grin on his face.

"Oh, uh... t-thanks." she replied in a barely audible tone.

"Are you running track next semester -- you'd probably be great at it!" he responded, shrugging off the fact that she wasn't the most sociable person. Before she could respond, the bell rang for class and they both faced the front of the class. The girls in the front swooned as the teacher walked through the door.

"Hello everyone! Sorry I'm late -- let me introduce myself," he said. "My name is Mr. Bates, and I will be your English teacher for this semester!"

Carlos uttered a rather loud *umph* in an attempt to hold in his laughter. The room swiveled around to stare at him with curious discontent. The arid atmosphere in the room and the questioning glances of the students made him lose it -- he burst into laughter.

"Sir, what did I say that was so funny?" Mr. Bates asked.

"Y-you..." Carlos tried to respond, in between breaths. "Your name, senor. I-I'm sorry, it's just too close!"

The atmosphere in the room changed as the subject in question dawned on the guys in the back. They too started to chuckle.

This was not the first time Mr. Bates had been informed that his name could be pulled out of context -- he was actually quite used to it. He found it fairly amusing himself, and was glad that the class could enjoy themselves within the first day of returning to school. However, he had a class to teach.

"Mr... Champloo, is it? May I ask that you refrain from making immature comments in my classroom?" Mr. Bates said.

Carlos's eyes widened, and he put on a rather goofy innocent face.

"No, sir -- it wasn't me. I didn't say anything! I was just-" He stopped. The entire front row of girls appeared to be emitting some kind of unseen evil aura. Even Carlos could tell when something extremely bad was about to happen. The other guys must have noticed it as well, because they stopped as soon as Carlos closed his mouth. The entire first two rows seemed to scowl in unison, with the same look of malicious intent chiseled into each face. Although Carlos knew nobody in his new class, he looked behind him for some support. The rest of the room sank in their chairs, fearing the wrath of the females. No known force is more feared than that of a plethora of girls madly in love with idol they cannot have.

Mr. Bates quickly broke the mounting tension by carrying on with his introduction. The girls swiftly turned to face the front again, as though nothing had happened. Carlos let out a sigh of relief. Now THAT was frightening! I'll have to remind myself that all girls are capable of ripping a man to shreds!

"As I was saying before I was interrupted, the purpose of this course is to..." Mr Bates gave his opening speech and continued with class. After a while, the bell rang and class was dismissed. Carlos received some thumps on the back from the girls and some fistbumps from the guys. Overall, it was an amusing period.

As he strolled through the halls, once again scanning for his next class, he bumped into someone.

"Oh, sorr-" he started to say.

"Ouch! ... Oh, it's you. What do you w-actually, what are you doing tonight?" the girl said. It was Abby.

"Oh, hey! I'm not doing anything tonight -- I don't have any homework, it being the first day of school and stuff." Carlos replied.

"A couple of us are going to the beach after school, you should totally come." She said, leaning in a bit closely.

He could smell her breath -- smoke. It brought back a harsh memories. He hesitated before replying.

"Sure, I'll head to the beach with you guys. Just-" he didn't finish his statement. Who was he to tell off a girl who had just invited him to a party? She tilted her head a bit, blushing as she did so. Carlos moved away. She sure knows how to push people's buttons -- maybe that's what the guy was warning me about.

"Sorry, I've gotta get to class -- I'll see you after school!" he said, rather hurriedly. He spun in place and broke into an exaggerated walking speed, heading in the general direction of his last class of the day.

Time to hurt my brain with some complex equations. Never before had he been so happy to get to work.

Edited by Guest

Brittany was getting in her car to leave for the beach when Maureena came out running.

"Britt! I gotta go to the beach! Take me there?~"

Brittany sighed.

"I'm going to the beach too. I guess i'll take you."

Maureena jumped in the car and they drove off towards the beach.

"Don't come near my friends and I, okay?"

Brittany said, glaring at Maureena.

"Like I'd want to anyway, you lesbian!"

Maureena laughed.

She sent a quick text to Abby.

On my way! Meet u there!

School finally ended and Jake began his long trek to the mall for work. His mind kept reflecting to his day, someone was actually nice to him. That Dalton kid, he didn't know why, but he seemed alright, perhaps he shouldn't be so snappy at the guy. Whatever it was, his day still sucked like the rest, especially with that Abby chick, why the fuck does she think her little blog makes her so tough shit?!

He made it to the pizzeria but stopped when he noticed it was closed. The manager, an older lady named Rebecca, walked up to him. "Hey Brandon, sorry but were closed for renovations. All employees are off, but here is your pay for this month" she said, handing him a check. "Hey, since you're off work, you should head down to the beach with all those other kids, socialize a bit you know?"

Brandon snorted, "Uhh, how about no?" he said. Rebecca gave him a stern look, "Brandon, you and I both know you need a friend, I'm not suggesting you go, I'm telling you. You need to be with people your own age" she said. Rebecca was the only person that knew of his life, she was a good friend of his mother. She watched over him, the closest thing to a mother since his own passed away. She continued speaking, "Or I could fire you. Your choice Brandon."

Brandons mouth dropped, this lady was practically a living definition of tough love. Brandon sighed, "Fine" he muttered. Rebecca smiled, "Good. Oh, and bring your guitar, I'm sure those kids would love to hear you play" she said.

Soon enough, brandon used his check to purchase some black, swim trunks, a grey sleeveless shirt, a towel, and some sandals. Rebecca gave him his acoustic guitar, she always held onto it for him, and he set off to the beach, a scowl on his face. He saw where the other students were gathering, and went the opposite direction. There he found a bench, he sat down and sighed, taking his guitar and beginning to tune it. He had finally finished his song and decided to play it to hear how it sounded. He occasionally cast sideways glances at the others while he tuned his guitar.

• Brohoof 1

Tony made his way through the swamp of underclassmen as he trotted to the football field. He was going to be late. On the first day. Great. When he arrived, most of the team was already geared up and even playfully shoving around. He quickly went into the locker room, changed, and morphed into the mob of excited athletes. He watched as Coach White, the head coach, yelled his head off at 2 juniors for being late. "What a dick," he heard whispered around him.

"Tony? Tony, are you okay?"

Tony quickly snapped back to his senses. He shook his head and looked around with his now-distorted vision. He tried to get up but felt a sharp pain, almost like a knife penetrating his spine rush through his back. As he looked to his side, he saw his coaches and teammates all looking rather surprised and scared. "Calm the fuck down, I'm fine," he said shakily. As he rose to his feet, the sharp knife cut deeper and deeper but once he was standing the pain ceased. After an emergency stop at the nurse he was cleared to continue practice and was able to catch the last 30 minutes.

After practice, he drove home and showered. As he got out, he heard his father's voice ring out through the house. "Ho was your first day of school, kiddo?"

"Fine, dad," he replied gruffly.

"Well how was it? How are you classes? Football?"

"Good, Fine, and great. Now get outta my way, I need some food and some TV before I go to the beach,"

"Beach, what do you mean? Ah, whatever, have fun but DO NO do anything stupid. If you do something fucks you over academically or educationally, you don't wanna know what the fuck I'll put you through," his dad said with a sudden rage in his voice.

Tony turned oh the TV in the living room to catch up on some football pre-season stuff and see what else was on ESPN. To his dismay, a bright rainbow colored horse whizzed by the screen as he turned it on. "ALISHA!" he yelled "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO CHANGE THIS FUCKING SHIT BEFORE YOU TURN OFF THE TV?" He watched the TV until his dad came out with some chicken nuggets and fries. At that instant, his phone rang with a text telling him to come to the beach now. He quickly changed into his black swim trunks and put on a white t-shirt while ignoring the growing pain in his middle back.

• Brohoof 1

Finally school was out and Daniel could relax. Daniel had heard about some kind of party at the beach (students were always gossiping during English class) and thought it would be a great way to get rid of some of the stress from work. He threw on a t-shirt and shorts, slipping on a pair on aviator sunglasses as he headed out. Considering there was gonna be a party full of teenagers at the beach, he figured some drama would definitely ensue. "This oughta be interesting..." he thought to himself.

• Brohoof 1

Simon sighed heavily. Due to his mothers lack of organization, he was over 3 hours late to his first day of school. At this point, it's not even worth it to go at all. I'll just bullshit an excuse tomorrow. I just moved here, they'll cut me some slack.

He had already checked his schedule and was happy to find he had two science classes, regular freshman science and a physics class. Physics was one of his favorite subjects, so much so that he studied it in his spare time. I doubt I'll actually learn anything in that class, which means that's at least one virtually empty period. He often wouldn't work to his full potential, instead opting to do what was expected of an average student so that he wouldn't be bumped up to more advanced classes that would actually require him to work. He enjoyed being a few steps of the curve, it let him get good grades without really trying.

He decided to see if he could find anything about the other students. He used a simple script to find the Facebook accounts of teens in the area, especially any with the Academy listed as their school. He found a few with hundreds of friends and with a fair amount of personal info listed for the world to see. Typical idiotic popular girl, friend everyone in the school, and then post all your info out in the open.

He used a workaround in order to see her wall without actually friending her. He figured if he sent her a request, she'd accept, but this was quicker. The most recent posts seemed to be automated messages, telling everyone that this particular girl had updated her blog. Judging by the amount of comments on the FB update and the blog itself, he figured that a majority of the school read it. He chuckled inwardly. Well, that was quicker than I thought. A few minutes in and I've found the schools information hub.

He read a few of the blog posts and their comments. Apparently, the school was nicknamed "Drama Central", a name that seemed quite apt. The girl who posted the blog, "Abby Cat" as her FB suggested, seemed to enjoy insulting people with humor that suggested she thought she was hilarious and witty. And you're really not. I've seen 12 year olds come up with better insults than that. He logged onto one of his many trash accounts, this particular one was named "Evilshy", and left a comment.

"This blog is quite possibly the only thing on earth worse than the school it is about. I have seen more intelligent writing from children who don't speak English, and have laughed harder at the funerals of my own relatives.

Please make an attempt to at least appear to lack any major mental illnesses, and please stop trying to be funny unless you can afford to hire someone funnier, such as an 80 year old politician."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Abby giggled to herself as Carlos ran off the his next class. She puffed out her chest proudly and and strutted to her final class for the day; chemistry. Abby dragged herself into the room and set up camp at the back of class. Abby pulled out her laptop, she needed to blog. Abby opened the screen, so far so good.

SLAM

Abby felt a ripple crawl up her spine. "WHAT THE FUCK!? YOU COULD'VE BROKEN THE SCREEN!" Abby screamed as she held her laptop in her arms, as if it was alive. The teacher gasped, he was not expecting that kind of reaction. Abby glared into his eyes, it took everything she had to keep from crying. "No laptops, and no cursing. You know the rules."

"No breaking my shit you fuckhead," Abby growled. The teacher raised his brow and sentenced her to the principal's office. Abby stormed out of the class, slamming the door behind her. She drove home instead of going to the office, that was future Abby's problem.

Abby turned the valve as warm water splashed against her bare back, it was good to be home. Abby finished her shower and blow dried her hair as she brushed her teeth. Abby put make-up on and sprayed herself with perfume, she put on her tight white and blue stripped bikini. "Something for the guys to look at," Abby commented as she admired her body in the mirror. Abby straightened her hair and tied it back into her classic high pigtails. Abby checked the time and noticed fourth period was ending, she hopped in her car and went back to school.

As a flood of students exploded from the front doors, Abby waited bent over the hood of her pink Mercedes. Finally she saw Dalton, "hey Xavier!" Abby waved him over, "get in the car dick head, I can drop you off at home and then we can head over to the beach." Abby felt her phone vibrated; it was a text from Maureena.

To: Maureena

We're on our way, see you soon xx

Abby checked her phone as Dalton walked over a new follower of her blog left a 'troll' comment. Abby was flattered and responded, "Glad you enjoyed it, and welcome to Drama Central xoxo <3".

Edited by Shankveld

Maureena sat on the beach, watching Brandon play his guitar.

She had no clue why he didn't like her,but she was sure to win him over.

Walking towards him, she pretended to trip onto him, making sure her breasts were in full view.

"Oh, shit, I'm sorry.." She said, looking up at him with pouty lips.

She wasn't sorry at all, and she hoped he'd give in to her seductive look and outfit.

Her heart was beating fast and she smiled at him.

"I think I hurt my ankle.."

Brittany was on the other side of the beach, sitting next to Emma, watching as the boys got drunk.

She wasn't really feeling in a party mood, but she still needed to be here. Appearances and all that.

"Why aren't you drinking, Britt?"

Brittany smiled but shrugged.

"Feeling a bit sick."

"Oh, well.. Do you think you could be.. You know.. Preggers?"

Brittany laughed.

Emma didn't know she was a virgin, but it was hilarious that she thought she wasn't.

"No, Em. I know for a fact I am not pregnant."

She laughed again.

"Come on, let's go dance."

She pulled Emma up and turned their stereo up, then grabbed Emma's hand and swayed with her to the music.

Emma was close to Brittany's face, and for a split second, Brittany could imagine kissing Emma's sweet, soft lips.

The thought put chills through her.

She shook the idea from her head.

What the hell, Britt? You are not a lesbo!

She decided she'd like a drink now.

Pulling away from Emma, she grabbed a Mike's Hard Lemonade, and took a giant swig.

Her heart was beating fast, and she kept seeing herself kissing Emma.

What was wrong with her tonight?!

Caleb came up behind her and put his hands on her waist, then kissed her neck.

She felt disgusted.

She always felt disgusted with guys.

Sighing, she took another drink and danced with Caleb, her thoughts still on her best friend.

What could this all mean?

That was it! School was finally over! The bell had rung and her fourth period class ended. Emily was free! Though, she had to admit, she didn't pay attention in Drama class. She probably never would. Emily waited until the stampede of children paraded out of the doors to exit. Before getting to her car, Emily looked around for her brother.

What? Her brother was near some girl's car. Was this who he was going to the beach with? The girl seemed to be younger than Emily herself. How could Dalton have already made friends out of his grade on the first day? How many other friends did he have? Emily refused to admit it but she was... jealous.

• Brohoof 1

Brandon was using all of his willpower to not scream at this girl. He knew she was only pulling a little stunt, he had seen this kind of thing plenty times before. But even then, he couldn't help but blush and look away as her almost exposed breasts were right up next to his face.

He clenched his jaw and continued to look away. "Whatever... Sit if you're hurt" he said impatiently,scooting to the end of the bench so she could sit. He set his guitar on the ground next to him and stretched, unconsciously showing the definition in his arms.

Simon had spent most of his day on the Internet. He had had to spend a bit of time helping his mother find things that still hadn't been unpacked, but other than that, his day had been lax. He decided to check Vicious Cycle again, and was pleased to see that Abby Cat checked it just as often. He read her reply. Not easily trolled, I see. Good, it would be boring if you were. He didn't want to do anything more right then, however. He thought he should probably find more out about the school, it's students, and Abby before he did anything. On the other hand, he didn't want to seem like he was giving up, his pride prevented him from lying too low. As long as nobody at school knows my online names, I'm free to do and say what I want. He had always tried to keep his two lives as separate as possible, so a mistake in one wouldn't have consequences in the other.

He decided to leave parting comment.

"I look forward to reading your future entries. It can't get any worse than this, right?"

He logged back onto the school website to double check the school starting times, and then leaned back in his chair, trying to think of something to do. He eventually decided to just play some video games until it was time to sleep.

Tony pulled up to the beach parking lot. He stepped out, got his surfboard( he had known how to surf since he was a little colt boy but thought now was the time to broadcast it to the public. He needed the attention), and got out. He casually walked out onto the soft, white sand and spotted some friends from football a little out of the way from the rest of the beach party. Instinctively, he headed over to them.

To his surprise, the first thing he smelt was smoke. Not regular smoke, but a much stronger smoke. Weed. He knew it all too well. He never actually DID anything except drink every once in a blue moon but his teammates sure as hell did. He was actually kinda glad that they weren't doing something worse or they'd try to force him into it. "Wassup, brother?" he asked his best friend and fellow running back, Ricky. Ricky muttered something incomprehensible and fell over. "Fuck, I really don't wanna hang out with stoners right now" he thought. "Yo guys, imma go get some shit I forgot in the car, aight?" They mostly responded with a stoner laugh or just staring at him. He wasn't actually going back to his car, he wanted to surf. On the way to the water, he noticed basically everyone he saw in school today, even a few kids he had fucked around with.

Tony's feet felt the cool yet somehow warm water against his legs. The waves were a little rough, due to the moon (he learned that), but he could take it. He ran out, started paddling and began to, for the first time, show everyone he was good at something besides football and basketball. The first wave was a bummer and he let it by. He paddled towards the second one and rode it. Not only did he ride it, he rode it well. From the shore, dozens of people were watching him, taking pictures, and talking about HIM. For the first time today, he actually felt good about himself. He began a daring stunt. He might actually be- FUCK! A knife, no, a spear was going through his back! The pain that he first felt in football was intensified by a thousand shot through his back. He fell off the board and just lay there in the waves. "Ya know," he thought "the ocean really is such a peaceful place" and then everything faded to black.

Brandon looked out at whoever was surfing, he was pretty good. But he didn't say anything. He saw when he wiped out, but didn't see him moving afterward. His eyes widened, he knew if he didn't do anything soon, he would drown. He got up, kicked off his sandals, and sprinted to the water.

He dove in and swam for the surfer, fighting the waves as he did. He had seen people die before, he wasn't about to let it happen again. He made it to the surfer and noticed it was Tony, he was blacked out. Quickly, Brandon grabbed him and set out for shore, letting the waves carry the two of them in. With the last of his strength, he hauled Tony ashore, and collapsed to the ground panting hard. He slowly stood up to see the surrounding teens staring at him, and he couldn't say anything.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The final bell rang. Before class let out, Carlos noticed the same girl who'd had her hoodie down all afternoon. She was in his last three classes of the day. Hopefully she'll be more approachable as time rolls on -- we all need SOMEBODAAY to leeean on! [sorry, I HAD to XD]

Carlos went to his locker and stored his unnecessary materials. As opposed to walking home, Carlos headed to a bus stop. Over the summer, his dad explained to him there wasn't enough time to set up a carpool. Carlos's other options were to take the long walk home or the bus. He didn't mind the idea of walking home -- he thought it might be rather peaceful. However, there was a party at the beach he needed to attend! It's gotta suck, though. Working from (usually) 5:00 AM until... hell, until the job is done! Carlos thought.

The bus arrived promptly -- ten minutes later than scheduled. It had a sticky, unappealing air about it. The regulars on the bus looked up, noticing an unusual stop in their daily routine. They were surprised to see a kid from the academy boarding the bus. Nevertheless, they went back to doing... whatever it was they were doing. Carlos made it home about ten minutes before the party was supposed to officially begin. He didn't exactly want to go -- he knew there would be plenty of underage people breaking the law. He'd just have to avoid them. Maybe he could bring a soccer ball and see what some of the other people were made of. Carlos was pretty good at soccer -- his experience with capoeira definitely helped out.

He got ready for the beach, ate a quick snack, and headed out the door. He was already late, and the beach was twenty minutes away. He dropped the ball and dribbled down the streets, noticing several menacing groups in the alleys. Heh, guess every city has its problems. After a while, he picked up the ball and sped up a bit. It wasn't that they were following him -- it was that they came out of the alleyways to stare after him. Creepy.

He made it to the beach just in time to see two kids get thrown upon the sand by a wave, one of them out of breath, the other out cold. Before his grandmother died, Carlos had gotten a job as a lifeguard. As he neared, however, another person ran up, stating that they had a license for CPR as they went through the drill of telling others to make phone calls. Looks like it's under control,

Carlos thought.

He headed into the group of people and smiled, "Who's up for some beach sports?"

Everyone stared at him, dumbfounded. There was a guy in serious trouble and he was going to talk about fun?

Carlos sighed and put the ball down. I guess some people don't know it's best carry on... Still, I hope this dude's alright.

Carlos flicked the ball up with his foot and juggled it away from the crowd, still holding some of their looks.

"I'll be down here if anyone wants to play!" he said, forcing himself to be energetic. Maybe some of them will open up and tell me what happened, eh?

"Y'know, sometimes the world requires that you smile and endure!" He said, trying to lead the attention away from a scene that required space. Hopefully, it would work.

Edited by Guest

Tony's eyes widened as he spat out a mouthful of water and flotsam from the ocean water. He looked over to the side and saw a crowd of people around him, including Brandon. Great. Now he was the laughingstock of the beach. With much effort, he got up and waddled off. Brandon approached him and said "Ever heard of a fucking thank you, huh? I saved your damn life."

"Thanks," replied Tony flatly.

After finally deciding that it was not worth even trying to swim out to get his board, he approached his football friends again. Most laughed and asked if he was ok. He simply took a blunt and rolled it around in his hands. "I really do need to chill out." he thought. "Juts one can't hurt, right?" Tony borrowed a lighter and lit up. He just really wanted to forget about today.

Brandon merely shrugged, he honestly didn't care whether he got a thanks or not. He trudged back, soaking wet to the bench far away from the others, but Maureena was still there. He merely grunted as he sat down and leaned his head back as he close his eyes and sighed.

(edited)

Abby smiled brightly at Dalton, but her smiled faded when she spotted Emily. "You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend." Abby raised an eyebrow in disapproval. Dalton turned to see Emily starring at the two, only a few feet behind them. "Uh-no. She's my sister." "I see..." Abby was still skeptical. "Well if she's coming tell her to hurry up!" Abby went and opened the door to the back seats of her car and Emily crawled in. Dalton bent over to join Emily, but Abby stopped him. "Do I look like a chauffeur to you? Get in the front, next to me." Dalton complied.

Abby drove the two back to their house and honked the horn impatiently as they gathered their things, soon they arrived at the beach.

Abby popped the back of her trunk, their was an umbrella and lawn chairs. "Set these up, I'll be right back." Abby dashed over to Maureena who explained what just went down.

"Are you serious!?" Abby gasped, "he just collapsed and BRANDON saved him." Abby gaped at Brandon, whom at his head down nearby. Abby dashed off over to where Tony was, joint in his mouth and all. "Tony! Tell me everything!" Abby demanded.

Vicious Circle

Alas my fellow followers, the trials of school has kept me from you. But no need to cry, for I am back. I have so much to report on. The street rat that infects our school is hiding secrets from us, he is attracting more trash. A possible hostile take over? Perhaps. Today was one filthy drunken slob, tomorrow; one hundred. Walking-chlamydia was spotted unconsensualy kissing some younger girls today. I guess infecting one sex with her diseases isn't enough.

And now for sports. Tony Vreman, a now confirmed druggy, OD on drugs while out on the waves. Only to be saved by his personal butler, the inbred street rat. Tony was obviously doing some charity work whilst employing the rat, but dealing with his issues caused Tony to turn to drugs. He's okay though, everyone; a hand.

Mr. Bates has just been spotted at the beach-

Abby gasped as she saw the sexy muscular body of her English teacher.

Vicious Circle

GET DOWN HERE NOW!

Edited by Shankveld

When Emily had gotten to the beach, she looked around. It seemed like any beach she'd seemed on TV. She looked back to the girl that drove her to the beach. "You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend!" Emily remembered the girl saying to Dalton. That girl was obviously interested in Dalton, and Emily did not approve of it. The only thing that was confusing Emily was, if the girl was interested in Dalton, why she was eyeing the English teacher like that?

Emily eyed two people on a bench: A guy and a girl. The guy seemed... uncomfortable. He was soaking wet, and leaned his head back, as if he were exhausted. Emily walked over to him. "You okay?" She said in a whisper.