Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who here is made fun of because he/she is a MLP fan?

Dashy 4 Ever

Oddly enough my friends, and others I meet are usually pretty accepting of me when they find out. My parents and siblings, are a bet meh about it, but don't care really. My father teases me about it every so often, though my biological mother thought I was gay because of it. I think that's the closest I've gotten to being made fun of in person.

People joke about me being a brony, but no one outright says anything to my face. 

My best advice to those with this problem would be to ignore the haters. They’ll leave you alone eventually. ;) 

• Brohoof 1

Not really. My mom kind of teases me, but that's because I have basically have pony radar and can find the MLP merchandise in ANY store we visit, even if only like two items. And it's really funny. XD

Surprisingly, I don't get bullied at all for it. Some of my friends who don't watch MLP josh on me for it sometimes, but it's all in good-natured fun. They mean no ill-will. They just like takin' the mickey outta me... but honestly, I suppose it's where I live, and people are more open and accepting. So, no, I haven't had any bullying fortunately. I do feel sorry for those that have.

On 4/13/2018 at 4:06 PM, flueryheartlove said:

I am but i just ignore it mostly

cool. I usually beat up the annoying jerks. I normally ignore them.

On 4/13/2018 at 7:51 PM, kaiser5578 said:

i do, so in response i went out and got some mlp clothing just to show how little i cared.

LOL

• Brohoof 1