movies/tv Anyone Remember that Noir Setting?

Thorgir the Mighty

So, any of ya remember the episode “Rarity Investigates” see? Say what where your thoughts on this see,how’d ya like the episode see? Say to ya think there should have been some lead action in there huh? Have a good day see!

PS talk in a 1920s gangster theme!

• Brohoof 1

Nyah definitely see! Say,I’d love that see! Say,I’d love ta see rarity pump people’s guts full a lead!

DA7C9FE9-E1E3-42BA-A115-BB2D3F4C17C8.gif

Just imagine see,Rarity a copper at the top of her game see. Say,just give that doll a rod see,she’d pump them full o’ lead see?

• Brohoof 1

25 minutes ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

I wish for an entire spin off series with Rarity as a hard boiled, yet chic and stylish detective. I wouldn't mind if it were rated for adults, with Rarity solving murders. I love a good who-done-it!

I would really like to see this & so would my friend @ChB:D

• Brohoof 1

23 hours ago, Nightmare Terror said:

Nyah definitely see! Say,I’d love that see! Say,I’d love ta see rarity pump people’s guts full a lead!

DA7C9FE9-E1E3-42BA-A115-BB2D3F4C17C8.gif

Just imagine see,Rarity a copper at the top of her game see. Say,just give that doll a rod see,she’d pump them full o’ lead see?

Rarity might have a Roscoe, but I see her living by her wits more than givin' ponies a case of lead poisoning, see? Imagine Rarity hunting for a certain winged statuette. Instead of being bird shaped, the dingus would resemble a Pegasus pony we all know and love. 

Say ive already started it. I’ll tell ya what I’ll do,im almost done puttin’ this picture together see. So I’d say check in tomorra ‘round say, 10:30am and ill ‘ave it ‘ere before i post it to the fanfic site,sound good see?