Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Help me pick out colors? +WIP

StrawberryOverlord

Hello! So i'm working on this picture of discord and i need help figuring out what colors to make the Flying fish in it!

image.thumb.png.da2e0a11e55678e4869892bad67bab5e.png

I was originally going to give them colors themed after the Mane Six but now i'm not sure. What colors do you think i should make them?

also looking for a good color for the squid, unless it looks good semi iridescent.

• Brohoof 1

Personally, I would suggest making the squid either a purple or blue color. Not as dark as the sky or as bright as the rocks, but something in-between. 

I don't see a problem with making the fish the color of the Mane 6, it looks fine, but that's just me. 

As this topic seeks assistance from fellow users to complete a piece, I'll be moving it into Photo Finish's Magics. 

Have a lovely day now. ^^

I like the squid just as it is, don't change anything with that! As for the flying fishes, I think maybe making those a purple/pink/white color would be good because then it would help them feel more unified with the rest of the picture, because right now the ones that are orange and blue are sticking out like a sore thumb because they don't really match the environment/color palette too well, but that's just my opinion after all :grin:

• Brohoof 1

I think the flying fish need to pop more and have some brighter color to them, as to what they should be, I don't know. Since discord is the center of this, maybe to pay further homage to his chaotic ways you should make them all as different as possibly and seem unorderly.