Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello :3

Korato

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

I found Pony.fm through Evdog Music's Youtube about page and from there it's not really a hard way to find this Forum.^^

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Short: Changelings I really liked how they looked like back in the day and that sparked my interest after seeing it all over Social Media 4 years ago. (Joined 07.January.2013)

Well um hellu I guess. My Name is Korato (Till irl).

I'm 21 and from Germany, North Rhine-Westphalia. I enjoy playing Videogames and Programming. I'm currently still a Student but in my finals and hopefully soon I'll be starting a full time Programming Career. I do stream on Twitch in my freetime and enjoy building my Community up one by one :3 I'm really interested into meeting new People from around the globe and can't wait to get started… well tomorrow. Because it's 12pm here already. So I guess it's bedtime soon ;)
Hopefully I will find some people that are from Germany aswell and maybe I'll be able to meet up with them. Well until then I'll just start lurking :squee:

Cheers!

Korato

• Brohoof 9

(edited)

Welcome to the forums! If you are interested in meeting new people around the globe, you are most definitely in the right place! :muffins: 

I am sure that there are some Germans around too! :) 

I hope you enjoy your stay :adorkable: 

Edited by Nightfall Thunder
  • Brohoof 6

Welcome to the MLP Forums, Korato~! It's great to have you here! :grin: Here's your very first brohoof!

So you're a programmer, huh? Maybe you could help out with the Forums soon~! :P Jokes aside, have a great time meeting new folks out there, my dude! :squee:

Oh, and I suppose I ought to wish you a good night, since you'll be heading that way soon~! :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 6

9 minutes ago, Nightfall Thunder said:

Welcome to the forums! If you are interested in meeting new people around the globe, you are most definitely in the right place! :muffins: 

I am sure that there are some Germans around too! :) 

I hope you enjoy your stay :adorkable: 

I do hope so. But lemme find my way around first :3
Thanks for the greetings c:

4 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle is best said:

Hello welcome to mlp fourms enjoy your day 

Thank you ^-^

1 minute ago, The Recherche said:

Welcome to the MLP Forums, Korato~! It's great to have you here! :grin:

So you're a programmer, huh? Maybe you could help out with the Forums soon~! :P Jokes aside, have a great time meeting new folks out there, my dude! :squee:

Oh, and I suppose I ought to wish you a good night, since you'll be heading that way soon~! :fluttershy:

Hehe, Mayyybe. Probaply not since the Code here is acually really impresssive I have to say.
Really really modern for a Forum.
Thanks for welcoming me and yeah. I'll be probaply gone soon. So to all the others: Please don't be mad at me if I don't reply until tomorrow :3

• Brohoof 5

Just now, Korato said:

I do hope so. But lemme find my way around first :3
Thanks for the greetings c:

Thank you ^-^

Hehe, Mayyybe. Probaply not since the Code here is acually really impresssive I have to say.
Really really modern for a Forum.
Thanks for welcoming me and yeah. I'll be probaply gone soon. So to all the others: Please don't be mad at me if I don't reply until tomorrow :3

Your welcome

• Brohoof 3

Heyo! Welcome to the forums! Although I'm not from there, I am German myself XD I'm always looking to meet new people myself so watch out for me around the forums! See ya soon and goodnight! :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 5

I've met a surprising amount of Germans who are fans of MLP. Happy to have you and I hope you enjoy your stay here!

I assume you watch the English version, but is the German dub any good?

And I'll have to try to catch your Twitch stream sometime!

• Brohoof 5

9 minutes ago, ThunderCrush said:

Heyo! Welcome to the forums! Although I'm not from there, I am German myself XD I'm always looking to meet new people myself so watch out for me around the forums! See ya soon and goodnight! :fluttershy:

Thanks. Nice to meet a fellow german even tho you moved :3

• Brohoof 5

1 minute ago, TheMagicHobo said:

I've met a surprising amount of Germans who are fans of MLP. Happy to have you and I hope you enjoy your stay here!

I assume you watch the English version, but is the German dub any good?

And I'll have to try to catch your Twitch stream sometime!

Yeah I mostly watch the English Version.
I don't mind the German dub tho. It's suprisingly well done!

To my streams: I can't give you a shedule because of stupid german laws but I can give you the games I currently Play the most: Team Fortress 2 and Super Mario Maker.
I might throw in some other games from time to time but These are my 2 main games. For a link just visit my Profile or click here. ^-^

3 minutes ago, Soren Peregrine said:

Hello there and welcome! I hope you have a wonderful time here. See you around! :grin:

Just now, Longhaul said:

Very nice to meet you, @Korato, and I hope you have a good time here on the forums!

Thanks you two. ^-^ I hope so aswell.

• Brohoof 4

Videogames + Programming dfEG13d.png

Interesting! ^_^ 

Hello there! :D 

I'm not from Germany, but I'm from your neighborhood, Poland. :P Is that good enough? :derp:

Out of curiosity, what exactly would you like to program? Any ideas what it could be? I mean, what are your interests in that area? :grin:

Have fun and welcome to the herd! :)

• Brohoof 7

(edited)

Hello and welcome! :fluttershy: Well I know that @Deae Rising Shine~ is a German pone, but I don't know about anyone else. :sealed: Me, myself is from Canada! But that doesn't mean we can't get along right? :squee: Anyways since you have head to bed, I hope you sleep well and goodnight. :kindness: Not before saying that I hope you enjoy your stay when come back later today and have fun! :yay:

Edited by Wannabrony
Fixed an error courtesy of Nightfall Thunder. :3
  • Brohoof 4

27 minutes ago, Nightfall Thunder said:

Well it'll technically be after midnight for them, so it's more like "come back later today" :P 

Also, that's a lot of fluttershy emojis. :squee: 

You're right.

There we go, fixed! :yay:

And it's been somewhat a tradition for me to put only the emojis of their favorite Mane 6 pony in their welcome post. :squee:

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, Pr0m4NV14 said:

Oh, hey! Welcome! Hi.

Hello. c: And thanks ^-^

11 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Videogames + Programming dfEG13d.png

Interesting! ^_^ 

Hello there! :D 

I'm not from Germany, but I'm from your neighborhood, Poland. :P Is that good enough? :derp:

Out of curiosity, what exactly would you like to program? Any ideas what it could be? I mean, what are your interests in that area? :grin:

Have fun and welcome to the herd! :)

Poland huh? Nice :3
Don't worry. Everything is "good enough". As I said. I would like to get to know People from around the globe. Not just locally :3
To the programming stuff: I learned alot of Java in School and will Programm whatever my future employer wants from me I guess.
I'm fairly interested into programming stuff that works together with databases and Websites. For example an Database Management System where you can put various things into your database without having to go the expert route. In short: making it simple for the end user.

And thanks to the last part but I'm already part of the herd for around 6 years now ^^

11 hours ago, Wannabrony said:

Hello and welcome! :fluttershy: Well I know that @Deae Rising Shine~ is a German pone, but I don't know about anyone else. :sealed: Me, myself is from Canada! But that doesn't mean we can't get along right? :squee: Anyways since you have head to bed, I hope you sleep well and goodnight. :kindness: Not before saying that I hope you enjoy your stay when come back later today and have fun! :yay:

Of Course that doesn't mean we can't get along c: Canada is great! So don't worry about that. Thanks for giving me a warm welcome :3

• Brohoof 4

1 hour ago, Korato said:

To the programming stuff: I learned alot of Java in School and will Programm whatever my future employer wants from me I guess.
I'm fairly interested into programming stuff that works together with databases and Websites. For example an Database Management System where you can put various things into your database without having to go the expert route. In short: making it simple for the end user.

I see; sounds interesting, good luck! :) 

1 hour ago, Korato said:

And thanks to the last part but I'm already part of the herd for around 6 years now ^^

Not in 'our' at least (as in, MLPForums). ;) :derp: 

• Brohoof 1