Banner by ~ SFyr

Hello :D

AppleScar

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

The User Korato

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Back in a Day i read many Creepypasta. I dont need to say more :x Don't judged me it was like 6 - 7 years ago xD

Hello I'm AppleScar

Im 24 years old and come from Germany, North Rhine-Westphalia.

I'm currently in a apprenticeship as Electronics technician for buildings and energy technology (I'll hope i pronounce it correctly).I enjoy playing Videogames especially World of Warcraft and Warframe (I also play other games). Sometimes i stream on Twich(In German cause my English isn't that good) max. 1 day/week if i have time. 

I thing this is Enough for the first Step? I hope so :3

Have a Nice Day

Edited by AppleScar
  • Brohoof 7
  • Smile 1

Badges

Welcome to the MLP Forums, Scar~! It's great to have you here! :squee:

Oh, and trust me; this is more than enough of a good first step~! :grin: No need to be shy; the folks here all all lovely~! 

With that aside, have a great time out there, my dude~! I'm looking forward to seeing you around! :squee:

• Brohoof 5

Welcome! I have a question immediately, heehee. You say that your favorite mane six is Pinkie, and you also say that you became a fan through creepypasta's... are those two details related in one way or another? :twi:

• Brohoof 5
  • teacup 1

Badges

29 minutes ago, StrawCherry said:

Welcome! I have a question immediately, heehee. You say that your favorite mane six is Pinkie, and you also say that you became a fan through creepypasta's... are those two details related in one way or another? :twi:

yes. But the series gave me several reasons to like Ponk

Edited by AppleScar
  • Brohoof 4

Badges

Hello and welcome! :lol: Greetings from Canada to Germany! :) You're studying for electronics technician eh? :ooh: Sounds really complicated but also really cool! And don't worry, that is a perfect first step on the forums. This is the perfect place we can all welcome you to this wonderful place that @Korato introduced you to. :lol: I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 5