food What was the last food you ate?

Member Berry

On 2024-08-15 at 3:52 AM, TheRockARooster said:

Sounds like a dream of a chili dog, I love chili dogs.

A certain hedgehog would approve. :D

As a Sonic fan I approve of this message!

Also, I had a pretty good microwave breakfast bowl, since my adorably pitiful dog kept looking at me while I was eating, I was generous and let her have the egg leftovers as I was getting full

She then went to my brother's room, where a towel that had yet to be washed (the laundry room is connected to his room) was sitting, and rubbed her face on it, I'm assuming there was egg on her jowls. 

• Delighted Giggle 1
  • smile 1
  • Excited 1

I was really let down by my first (and last) experience with Bob's Big Boy burgers in LA. Their so-called "premium" burger was a complete letdown, lacking any decent flavor. I was told that's how they made it and this is a very famous place around here too. Even the fries and tenders were subpar. The whole meal was so unappetizing that I couldn’t even finish it. Just awful. In n Out or even Mcdonalds would have been much better than this.

Edited by Starlight Serenade
  • Sad 1
  • Hugs 1

Duck and pig lard, duck meat, Pork sausage and beans united to create the best Pot I know: Cassoulet du Canard (Little Pot of Duck). It's the best french food for me, from southern France. This night I threw the diet out the window!

Mine was a canned version but here is an image of how it looks. So tasty... 

image.thumb.png.17e61a4f9f81cfeee13eadea3d6dbeed.png

• smile 1
  • Excited 1

Just cooked burgers with toasted buns out on the griddle that turned out fairly well. Easier to cook some things on there than a conventional grill, but it requires more cleaning and maintenance to keep from getting rusty.

Made fried green tomatoes for the first time in my life yesterday and fried them in oil in my wok.Chen Kenichi may not have approved of my actions, but to my great surprise as a tomato-hater they were pretty good. First time ever growing tomatoes (from seed, even) this year, and I pretty much used all of my harvest in one shot. I dipped them in a mustard sauce and they weren't bad at all. 

• smile 2

(edited)

Chinese sweet & sour stir-fry, onion & red & green peppers fried in olive oil wth chopped Boston sausages (NOT Boston Massachusetts), sweet & sour sauce, noodles. Et with tea.

-

IMG_6321.jpg.92dde54f27f3626a289a01931e6fcee0.jpg

Edited by Tropical Melody
Forgot to add photo
  • Brohoof 1