Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you remember about your first day at school?

Reecejackox

Grade school: "Who the hell are you?"-a student who...well first impressions came true. There was also a big debate between everyone in class if I belonged there since I did not go to preschool, strike that, the preschool in town.

Middle/high school(same building, then a new building): They "required" you to have a bunch of junk for 6th grade, but they were remodeling so there were no lockers or anywhere to put everything, so lugging a 50 pound backpack up and down 4 flights of somewhat rounded stairs.  Also I recall being excited over the fact that lunch was now unlimited(you could keep going back) and Fridays had free shakes due to the state dairy association. 

College: "why am I in a bunch of classes with 30-60 year old people?" Is a decent summary of that...basically same thing as high school, but now driving another hour ontop of what I did for normal school...as the dorms were: 1. Expensive 2. Full and 3. I don't like towns.

Actually I remember quite a lot .. how I woke up, prepared myself for school, had breakfast, walked to the school, the introduction into school, the first couple of hours there and how I went back home. I don't remember much anymore of this years, but my first day of school I remember quite clearly. I can even recall some conversations I had ...

• Brohoof 1

I don’t really remember anything but I remember meeting my second and third grade teacher (they used to combine K/1 and 2/3 together) and she had asked me if my glasses ever fogged up when I go to take things out of the dryer (she also wore glasses). My parents laughed and said that I never even got close to a dryer before so I would have no idea what that’s like.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

I do not remember the very first day. The furthest back I can remember is kindergarten where another girl was bullying me so I put sand from the sandbox in her hair. She ran off crying and I got into trouble for it.