Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general WWE Extreme Rules: Predictions and Discussion

nx9100

With the WWE Extreme Rules pay-per-view this sunday, I was wondering who else here besides myself is looking forward to it?  Going to be some exciting matches!  Personally, I'm hoping that Asuka and Nia Jax both take the Women's Championships.  And can't wait to see Kevin Owens trapped in a cage with Braun Strowman!  That will be fun to watch!

What do you think will happen?  Who's your favorites to win the championship matches?  

Winner And Still WWE Champion Trixie by hells-edge

Art by hells-edge

And yes, I know it's all scripted.  No more real than any other "reality show".  Please no responses about 'how fake it is' and such.  Let us enjoy our fiction!

I don't really know what's going on in terms of matches with Raw, but here are my predictions for Smackdown Championships.

Bludgeon Brothers retain

Jeff Hardy retains

Asuka beats Carmella for Women's championship

It's a toss up between AJ Styles and Rusev for me.

• Brohoof 1

@cpl_dixon, Smackdown Tag Team Championship.... I dunno.  Kane, though with Undertaker, took on the Bludgeons, plus Strowman and Whayt when those four were a group.... and destroyed them.  Though Kane seems tamer now, and matched with Daniel Brian instead.  Kane's return the other week made me jump outta my chair!  gonna be good, that's for sure....

Be great if US Championship match involved ladders, lol.

My money's on Asuka too.  Will be fun with James Ellsworth suspended over the ring in a cage!

And maybe we'll all end up celebrating Rusev Day, who knows?

Unfortunately I won't be able to watch the event live... but hopefully it'll be a solid show. My predictions are as follows:

Styles
Nakamura
Ziggler
Strowman
Lashley
Team Hell No
B-Team
Bliss
Asuka
Balor
Sanity

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, nx9100 said:

@cpl_dixon, Smackdown Tag Team Championship.... I dunno.  Kane, though with Undertaker, took on the Bludgeons, plus Strowman and Whayt when those four were a group.... and destroyed them. 

But Kane had the help of The UNDERTAKER. Back when the Wyatt Family made the jump to main roster, Harper and Rowan beat Kane up. We've also seen that Harper at least can hold his own against Daniel Brian. It will be a close one.

• Brohoof 1

Well, Sunday was an interesting night......     Best moment for me was watching Strowman throw Owens off the cage!  But the rest of the matches left me dumbfounded.... ah well