Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello hello!

Shadowfax

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

On a search engine.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Back in S1 after watching some episodes out of curiosity of seeing the growing Brony fandom.

Hello everyone!  I've been a fan of MLP:FiM for the longest while.  I was a part of the community proper, though left around S4 for various reasons.  I still watched the show for a little longer after, though completely stopped.  I came back last Fall when the movie released (which I quite enjoyed).  I decided to come back to the community because, quite frankly, MLP:FiM just isn't as fun without others to enjoy it with. 

Cheers!

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to the MLP Forums, Shadow! It's great to have you here! :grin: Here's your very first brohoof!

I concur; the main draw of MLP since its inception was the community which surrounded it. While My Little Pony is an enjoyable show already, the community only made it all the sweeter. :D With this in mind,you've picked a great subcommunity to join, in our little corner of the internet!

Either way, be sure to have a great time out there, my dude! I'm looking forward to seeing you around!

• Brohoof 1

ÌWelcome back to the comunity then.hope this time you're here to stay.but even if you're not. Just make sure to enjoy it while you're here.

P.S.

Nice pic. Starswirl is awesome

Welcome back to our little community! I hope you have a great time enjoying the forums here! :squee:

• Brohoof 2

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone!  I hope to chat with you all sometime in the forums.

43 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

P.S.

Nice pic. Starswirl is awesome

Indeed.  Starswirl could use a little more love.

Welcome to the forums! Glad you returned to the herd. So you enjoyed the movie, great!! It received various ratings...

Enjoy your stay and have good times! ^_^