Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi everypony (insert Dr. Nick joke here)

RyuHeart

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

I googled for brony forums

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I saw a couple of art on a few sites with one leading to a video of applebloom's special talent training montage set to the song "we're gonna need a montage" at that point I remember seeing a couple of mlp cartoons back when I was a kid incoulding the movie that had the smooze so I decided to check out the show to see how it is back during mid season one and after watching episode after episode I became hooked.

Hi I'm RyuHeart.  I'm also known in my pokesona and fursona as Pestario or The Pest for short. 

I've been a fan of the series since mid season of season one. I have never signed up into a sight in the brony commemtee until now but I have been going by my ponysona name on bronystates' rainbow dash live chat channel for some time. 

My ponysona is a Pegasus dragony and for those who are interested my pokesona is a Charmeleon and my fur (or in my case scalely) sons is a dragon.

My favorite cmc pony is scootaloo,  my favorite background pony is Vinyl Scratch aka DJ Pon3, my favorite fan made character is Nynx created by Penstrok, and my 5 favorite Pokemon are Lugia. Latias  Bayleef,  Charizard and Flagon. 

Other than gaming my favorite hobbies are singing, drawing and role-playing. 

I hope to make great friends here and hopefully a few with in the boulder county area 

• Brohoof 4

On 8/6/2018 at 12:27 PM, Divine plywood said:

Welcome to the MLP forums RuyHeart!

Hopefully you'll enjoy your stay! ^_^

Thank you and hopefully I will.

On 8/6/2018 at 12:27 PM, Thanos said:

Hi welcome to mlp fourms

Hello and thank you 

On 8/6/2018 at 2:10 PM, Rikifive said:

Hi there!

Have fun and welcome to the herd! :)

Thank you,  should we play the song "Join the herd? "

On 8/6/2018 at 3:41 PM, Starlightglimmer15 said:

Hello ruyheart and welcome to mlp forums please feel free to make yourself feel comfortable here and don’t hesitate to ask questions.

Thank you and I will and if I have any questions in the future I will ask them right away. 

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, RyuHeart said:

Thank you,  should we play the song "Join the herd? "

Why not? :D 

Oh that reminds me of when I bumped into that song for the first time... good times... :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1