Who else gets super excited spotting a brony?

LucasB

Not in real life (that's super rare), but just when browsing other forums, often times I see someone with a pony picture and just see if I can add them as friend or something xD

I mean, who doesn't get excited when a wild Rainbow Dash appears? (well unless you don't like Dashie >_> )

Even if it's a kid, I light up a bit at work and I'll acknowledge the outfit or toy they have when I'm doing cashier. I do the same online and will go off topic for one post about their avatar. And of course when someone starts coming down on a Brony over the usual reasons I'll go straight into troll mode and have a good laugh at scaring the Bronyphobes.

dieWifTheHerd.gif.35285b33b6e55f13821c42e0296af040.gif

Oh I spotted one guy on a night out once, he had a vinyl and Octavia cutie-mark pin and I was like. Hmmmmmm suspicious 

Didn't get proper confirmation until a few of us went back to his place and it was some octavia and vinyl art and stuff

and I was more suspicious until eventually he offered me his bed because he was a gentleman and such

Then I woke up to a very lewd Octavia plush and clopper status was confirmed 

nothing lewd happened beside that, he ate too much pizza and was throwing up :(

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU'RE ALIVE OR DEAD

img-40012-1-img-40012-1-img-40012-1-img-

YOUR MAREFRIEND IS ALWAYS RIGHT

Me definitely. I remember a year ago I was out on the Upper East Side with my family eating at a Shake Shack and I saw a person with a MLP shirt on while heading home. 

Edited by TransitPony

I got awesomely excited, when on some minecraft forum it appeared that I was not alone as a brony, I was talking with that *new* person on the Discord, however after few weeks relationship vanished (we don't talk to each other) because of his weak mic and internet connection.

Althought I remember a second situation, when I problably spotted the Brony Pegasister on protest against the censorship of the Internet (#Art13, #SaveYourInternet #Acta2) with carton board saying "You won't be able to ban us all" with sad Pinkie Pie having a wound near eye. Shame to me that I didn't record it or anything. I only had recorded 31 seconds of start of the protest in Warsaw, when Janusz Korwin-Mikke was ending his speech.

That happens to me too. Even once, when I was going back from class to home, I spotted in the bus a guy with a Rainbow Dash pin on his bag. Now I sometimes wonder if I should have started to talk to him. Also, my brother (who is not a brony) told me he once spotted another one with an Applejack plush on his bag while going on a bus.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...