This is how introductions work, right?

Wandering Weirdo

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Member referral

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Introduction to the show creator via Wander Over Yonder

Hello everyone! I'm just an average Pennsylvanian who found the show because when I was re-watching Wander Over Yonder, my favorite cartoon in general, I looked at what the other staff were doing and I saw that Lauren Faust was the creator of MLP, plus I've seen special friends from other cartoon forums who also have accounts here praise the show so I decided to give it a shot and I'm a few episodes in already. 

My other interests include Danganronpa, Phoenix Wright, SpongeBob, sports and the NFL in particular (as long as people are allowed to actually tackle this year, the lowering helmet rule gets a lot of attention but the Aaron Rodgers rule is equally dumb for defenses....what's a catch evolved into what's a fair tackle) and vexillology or flag study! Laser Kiwi ftw!

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/2/2018 at 3:45 AM, Wandering Weirdo said:

Hello everyone! I'm just an average Pennsylvanian who found the show because when I was re-watching Wander Over Yonder, my favorite cartoon in general, I looked at what the other staff were doing and I saw that Lauren Faust was the creator of MLP, plus I've seen special friends from other cartoon forums who also have accounts here praise the show so I decided to give it a shot and I'm a few episodes in already. 

My other interests include Danganronpa, Phoenix Wright, SpongeBob, sports and the NFL in particular (as long as people are allowed to actually tackle this year, the lowering helmet rule gets a lot of attention but the Aaron Rodgers rule is equally dumb for defenses....what's a catch evolved into what's a fair tackle) and vexillology or flag study! Laser Kiwi ftw!

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: fluttershy
How did you find MLP Forums?: Member referral
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Introduction to the show creator via Wander Over Yonder

Well, well, welcome to this AWESOME forum! Be free to be yourself here :) I almost bumped when I saw your other interests! I love DR and AA! In fact I'm playing SoJ. It's kinda funny how u found MLP, but what matters is that u enjoy it! Have a nice day B)

tumblr_inline_nm61kehMvK1qmd0yj.gif.cae16eed52cd20d7bce3719caf371da8.gif

On 9/1/2018 at 9:45 PM, Wandering Weirdo said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: fluttershy
How did you find MLP Forums?: Member referral
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Introduction to the show creator via Wander Over Yonder

Hey! I'm a Pennsylvanian too! I might not be far from you ;). Anyways, welcome to MLP forums, and have a great time here!