Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Broken relations with someone because of disturbing words about Pinkie

PCutter

Oh my gosh!  O.K.  PCutter?  This sounds like A had far bigger problems than just ponies.  I'm glad you cut A out of your life.  I hope they've gotten professional therapy or medication or something.

Now I feel you definitely made the right decision!  Go, you!  Moreso, I'm glad you made the decision instead of staying in that toxic relationship!

Honor and fun,

Summer Storm =)

• Brohoof 2

I'm still new to My Little Pony and I have no idea who or what Yakity Sax is (I'm on Season Two so I'll head off to another topic lest I see spoilers).  I'll learn about that when I get there!  Have fun, PCutter!  =)

Honor and fun,

Summer Storm =)

That's pretty subjective really. I feel for Ponies as much as IRL friends so I can see how easily that could happen. Negative opinions is one thing. Wanting to see anyone, anything, be subjected to horrible and gruesome things is kinda... disturbing.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, bornAgainEquestrian said:

That's pretty subjective really. I feel for Ponies as much as IRL friends so I can see how easily that could happen. Negative opinions is one thing. Wanting to see anyone, anything, be subjected to horrible and gruesome things is kinda... disturbing.

Even after people hate her in Yakity Sax?

• 1 year later...