Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GoG's Mission

skysweep

5ae2f9577139e_GoGFCWordmarkHorizontalOneLineLogo.thumb.jpg.643a615c9aa86c9f4b02fa69a401b53a.jpg

Hello, and thank you for coming to check out the Gallery of Goodwill. Here, we would like to make clear what we intend to do, laying out our plans, motivations and logic for everypony to see. 

How does this all work? And what are we here to do?

Over time, what we did has changed. In order to cut through the clutter and get to the heart of what this means for all of us, here is our mission statement and what we are here to do!

1. We are here to be a caring community for those who need help in their struggles.

2. We are here to support and promote brony artists and the fandom. 

3. We intend to provide a base and foster interest in people contributing to the fandom. 

How do we intend to achieve this?

We make artworks for people struggling with troubles, and open up a community where they can feel cared for. We accept artists and fans of all walks of life and provide a meaningful place to practice their art and make a difference. 

What can I do to help?

- Join in the community! Roam this subforum, join the discord group, or the dA groups! There are always places for people who care and wish to make a difference. 
- Volunteer! If you have an idea, like drawing, helping others, or just want to help out, we could always use volunteers!
- Donate and buy merch! Donations make the whole thing possible, and we give it almost entirely to the artists for their time and work making this all possible, or pass it along to other meaningful brony and mental health causes. Apart for any operational costs, everyone working on this contributes their effort for free. Buy a shirt, support an artist and make everyone's day!

Thank you for reading, and have a nice day!

• Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...

Looks like this cause has been going on for awhile now. Thank you, skysweep and everypony you work with. :)

But you mentioned some shirts.. Where can I buy this aforementioned shirt? x3 I would have been glad just donating straight up, but if I can donate AND get a new pony shirt out of it, I really want to do that.

• Brohoof 2

On 2/15/2019 at 4:41 AM, ZomBrony said:

Looks like this cause has been going on for awhile now. Thank you, skysweep and everypony you work with. :)

But you mentioned some shirts.. Where can I buy this aforementioned shirt? x3 I would have been glad just donating straight up, but if I can donate AND get a new pony shirt out of it, I really want to do that.

Hi there!
If you wish to, we have a small selection currently on Teespring; ordering a shirt off there supports the artist who drew it, Poniverse and the GoG!
https://teespring.com/stores/gog-merch-store

• Brohoof 1