Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 9 Possible Theme: Elements of Friendship

FlareGun45

So looking at this Applejack toy set and the casing on the side - it says "Elements of Friendship" on there with a design that matches the Tree of Harmony and Twilight's castle. I'm starting to think that could be our theme for season 9! Someone on Equestria Daily said it could be the theme for G5, but G4 still has another year before G5 stuff can come out!

Elements of Friendship, hmm? That seventh element theory is lookin' pretty good right now!

Anyhoo, here's the picture:

883209965_1942770__safe_applejack_equestriagirls_doll_equestriagirlsminis_hasbro_selfponidox_toy.thumb.jpeg.04e1ed6904d80c2f731290d3b2c8f20f.jpeg

Are EqG and ponies typically sold together like that? I mean, if not, could this be foreshadowing something in the show? Or was this a thing and I just missed it? :mlp_lie:

3 hours ago, PathfinderCS said:

Are EqG and ponies typically sold together like that? I mean, if not, could this be foreshadowing something in the show? Or was this a thing and I just missed it? :mlp_lie:

No, and those toys are quite old by now. I think I last seen them about a year ago when Toys R Us was still around