Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Finally found another Brony

The Awesome One

Okay so, me and my school cricket team are down at the local stadium and were having a Cricket Test match. I had a bat with me which had Rainbow Dash's cutie mark as a stick on it's front. So when my turn came to bat, I walk towards the pitch and the batsman who was already standing there (he is my classmate) took one look at my bat and goes like ''Hey, you watch that show too? Nice to see I'm not the only one.'' So, we batted for like 6 hours together but then he and I got out and we went back to our team room and we had a long chat about ''Who is the best pony''.

Before this, he and I weren't exactly friends but now we are. Plus, I'm really happy to have found another Brony from my city. I was beginning to think I'm the only one in this part of the world! :P

I think I'll try and get him to join this forum.

• Brohoof 14

(edited)

I'm going to buy, wear a shirt and "go Herpa Derpa' down the street" now. I hope my fortune is even as half as good as yours. Actually, one of my martial arts fellows is a brother. When I heard that I nearly fainted from the manliness. Two brony martial artists. How about that huh?

Edited by Swordfishtrombone

Nice to know that you have other bronies in your country! I wish I had some brony friends cause usually everyone teases me about my bronyness. And for your friend joining the forum. I hope you can convince him to join seeing how the community is...

post-4775-0-68380500-1338295589.png

You know, you could just wear a brony shirt and go Herpa' Derpa' down the street.

Wish I had the courage to do that. I need some Brony merch, badly.

Okay so, me and my school cricket team are down at the local stadium and were having a Cricket Test match. I had a bat with me which had Rainbow Dash's cutie mark as a stick on it's front. So when my turn came to bat, I walk towards the pitch and the batsman who was already standing there (he is my classmate) took one look at my bat and goes like ''Hey, you watch that show too? Nice to see I'm not the only one.'' So, we batted for like 6 hours together but then he and I got out and we went back to our team room and we had a long chat about ''Who is the best pony''.

Before this, he and I weren't exactly friends but now we are. Plus, I'm really happy to have found another Brony from my city. I was beginning to think I'm the only one in this part of the world! :P

I think I'll try and get him to join this forum.

For me, the best part about this whole story is that you found out while playing cricket!!! ^_^ LOL, that is so cool, and just, so, well, for lack of a better term here, foreign for me, I mean, here in the states we don't have cricket at all!!!! Oh, and as for pony-merch, the only thing I've really considered getting (and still haven't gotten the guts yet to get) would be a I Heart Derpy shirt of some sort, although I also like some of the more subtle shirts aimed at bronies, like the RD "This Shirt Just Got 20% Cooler Shirt," so maybe eventually I'll get something like that. Hope you have fun with your new friend and new-found fellow brony!!!! :)

For me, the best part about this whole story is that you found out while playing cricket!!! ^_^ LOL, that is so cool, and just, so, well, for lack of a better term here, foreign for me, I mean, here in the states we don't have cricket at all!!!! Oh, and as for pony-merch, the only thing I've really considered getting (and still haven't gotten the guts yet to get) would be a I Heart Derpy shirt of some sort, although I also like some of the more subtle shirts aimed at bronies, like the RD "This Shirt Just Got 20% Cooler Shirt," so maybe eventually I'll get something like that. Hope you have fun with your new friend and new-found fellow brony!!!! :)

Wait, Americans know about cricket too? Cricket, father of Baseball. Did you know that? Anyways, my friend isn't exactly subtle when it comes to Brony T-shirts. Infact, he was wearing a ''Brony and you know it'' shirt when he came to my house and my Mom saw it. He was even playing ''Nightmare Night'' on his MP3.

(edited)

Wait, Americans know about cricket too? Cricket, father of Baseball. Did you know that? Anyways, my friend isn't exactly subtle when it comes to Brony T-shirts. Infact, he was wearing a ''Brony and you know it'' shirt when he came to my house and my Mom saw it. He was even playing ''Nightmare Night'' on his MP3.

Oh yeah, we know about cricket, we just don't play it over here, that's all I'm saying! :D

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1

What does full brony attire look like?

Brony T-shirt which is not subtle at all, a pant on which he had put some Fluttershy cutie mark decals and he had this blue and white shoes which reminded me of Rainbow Dash.

Yup, he's an ''IN YOUR FACE'' type of Brony all right.

I wear pony things all the time at Uni. I have a rainbow dash awesome wub face bag, and figurines on a necklace and some pony shirts including Rarity's It Is On face.

I've had so many comments saying omg I want your bag, or favorite pony?

I had a hater once and I'm like, *pull Pinkie Pie shrug* WHATCHA GONNA DO ABOUT IT?

Best reaction ever.

• Brohoof 1

I found a pegasister yesterday.

I was waiting for my teacher to come(he travels from room to room each period) to class when i saw a girl with a rainbow dash t-shirt on , so i got her attention and asked her who her favorite pony is and she said fluttershy, but since she needed to get to class that was the only time to talk to her, i was happy that whole entire day.

• Brohoof 1