Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Trademark Process, and News from my IP Lawyer.

RaphLuna

I'm so excited I have to share..

( The IP Lawyer had to change it to a later date since tomorrow is a holiday..)

Spoiler

1816118452_Screenshot(1691).thumb.png.595d284118032315975427c0fd49d7ec.png

Good things come to those who wait. Will just art and write while I wait. ;)

Spoiler

1048518778_Screenshot(1709).thumb.png.e5ad81b820405ed122d83cc83472f1bf.png

The IP Lawyer will help clarify those in Doubt. over 4 Of my Species,

Spoiler

1818915192_LandsoftheClyonySpecies.thumb.png.efc261637d23f43a73f55b8a9d89faf9.png

The point of a Trademark is to help Clarify the Confusion between Brands. And to Protect your creations.

With people in Doubt, I will clarify this out. will post back with his Reply )

Almost two years ago I started off with a single Doodle, gave her a name and a few random stories. Within that time frame the content grew in a Massive huge Size.

Illustrated over 100 characters.. All are from my Written novel series. Granted they are not all loaded in my Deviant Art page

Over 30 New species, many different and creative worlds. Guardians of ( earth, fire, Air, water,) protectors of the North and South pole, Keeper of the sun, keeper of the moon. Keeper of seasons Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring.

And way more...

All written works all planned out

many chapters, written. planing to publish novels in my Work..

I put my heart and soul in what I done. I love to create. So I decided to register a Trademark my Logo. here in Canada . That flows with The world I built and created..

My Lawyer is Processing my Trademark here in Canada for me. Yes I even designed the logo... So far everything is good.

Spoiler

871576223_Screenshot(1683).thumb.png.efd87c6c3b64f3f3e967b33a114535b6.png

Will it pass of not what do you think ?

Once I get my Trademark Logo Registered in Canada, I will Register it in USA too.

This Journey is just the beginning of Bigger things to come

Hugs

Laurie Ann Garland

Edited by RaphLuna

This OP is not written in a way that would invite commentary surrounding a topic of interest to the community at large. It is more like "Look at what I accomplished" and ends there. Our blog system is tailored for this type of content. I would recommend moving this over as a blog, or retooling this topic to allow for more general discussion surrounding IP law.  Alternatively you can add to any existing topic on trademark and copyright based laws if it would organically fit the conversation. 

• The topic was locked