Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Scarlet's Request Shop! (CLOSED)

Sphinx-Ara

Hello and welcome all to my request shop! Here you may request art from yours truly.

what I will/can do:

• Ponies (Prefer to do feral rather than anthro)
  • Furries
  • Animals
  • EQG (but preferably not)
  • Humans

What I won't/can't do:

• Anything NSFW or even slightly suggestive
  • Anything with a whole lot of detail

Rules:

• Do not rush me
  • I have the right to refuse a request
  • Please specify if any pose/expression you want

Examples:

Pony (Feral):

dd0r93m-3a6aae76-76e4-47fa-af28-a1f3d873
kick_s_protective_mode_by_clairewinterso
winter_cuteness_by_clairewintersoul_dcyr
[\spoiler]

Furries:

I do use bases/line art, so please do keep that in mind.

natasha_by_clairewintersoul_dcyxc4x-pre.
cindy_by_clairewintersoul_dd05krm-pre.pn
dcv4d4v-e40b26de-354b-4f65-a785-9b8490be
dcv3zp3-21b341f9-46d8-4e0d-89b5-3220cb22

Edited by Scarlet Rose

Just now, Chrysalis14 said:

Are you able to do Allie as a human for me? https://imgur.com/a/QC00C

I could tell you her outfit if you accept.

I'm making the transition away from ponies now that's about to end.

I could quite possibly do her for you, could you please tell me what her outfit consists of?

5 minutes ago, Scarlet Rose said:

I could quite possibly do her for you, could you please tell me what her outfit consists of?

She wears a grey t shirt, denim mini skirt, black and grey high top sneakers, white short socks and a black and grey trucker cap. If you could do that, that would be great.

13 minutes ago, Chrysalis14 said:

She wears a grey t shirt, denim mini skirt, black and grey high top sneakers, white short socks and a black and grey trucker cap. If you could do that, that would be great.

I think I can do that for sure, I'll start later as it is nearly 1am here

• Brohoof 1

Do you have a limit on characters you can draw for one request?

Your art's cute! Think you can maybe do my OC? I'm looking for a show-accurate approach like the first and third examples. There's no rush or pressure, take all the time you need. :) The reference is a little sloppy though, lol

1999478839_paintbrushreference.thumb.png.c0f98b967246de5b1ec60e5c625f10bd.png

Hello, @Scarlet Rose

Would you be willing to draw my pony OC, Wolf Tracks? If you could draw her in a running pose with a serious expression on her face, that would be good. Below is a photo reference of her.

IMG_4352.JPG

You can do either one of these.

Iolite is a light blue unicorn with a long, straight dark purple mane and tail. She has bright green eyes with the crystal pony shine to them. Her cutie mark is a dark silver crown with an iolite gem set in the middle of it.

Ruby Aura is a sunset orange unicorn with a long, wavy, dark red mane and tail. Her right eye is a dark red while her left is hazel (which I just imagine as greenish brown). They also have the crystal pony shine to them. Her cutie mark is a brown book surrounded by a reddish hazel aura, like it's being levitated. 

10 hours ago, Tao said:

Do you think you might try out Ludus for me?

Pose:   Just have her standing in a graceful pose with a smile on her face. 

4SiVTDk.png

Certainly, I believe I can do that for you

d

10 hours ago, PathfinderCS said:

Do you have a limit on characters you can draw for one request?

Well it depends on what you mean? If you mean in one picture? two, separately but as one request, three, maybe four

10 hours ago, Luna's Admirer said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1219180631.jpg.b3930633c9fdb3f135fd36398de37d12.thumb.jpg.13cb2d4a54834cc64b2a723c8702a0b0.jpg

Can you redraw this image, and add a couch (on which they're sitting on), with a good enough background? 

Thanks. 

Possibly, but this one like the human one may take a little while

7 hours ago, Venomous said:

Hello, @Scarlet Rose

Would you be willing to draw my pony OC, Wolf Tracks? If you could draw her in a running pose with a serious expression on her face, that would be good. Below is a photo reference of her.

IMG_4352.JPG

I can certainly do that for you, sure

40 minutes ago, SkyPie said:

You can do either one of these.

Iolite is a light blue unicorn with a long, straight dark purple mane and tail. She has bright green eyes with the crystal pony shine to them. Her cutie mark is a dark silver crown with an iolite gem set in the middle of it.

Ruby Aura is a sunset orange unicorn with a long, wavy, dark red mane and tail. Her right eye is a dark red while her left is hazel (which I just imagine as greenish brown). They also have the crystal pony shine to them. Her cutie mark is a brown book surrounded by a reddish hazel aura, like it's being levitated. 

Hmm I think I can do them for you

UPDATE TO RULES:

This is not on a first come, first serve basis. I will do the art whenever, and in whichever order I please.

Can you draw Lisa for me? 

She is a red head, with medium length straight red hair. She has red freckles on her face, brown eyes black framed glasses, wears a maroon coat with a white stripe down the side of the zipper, with the zipper being black. She has a set of jeans with a red belt done around her waste, underneath the jacket. She wears black shoes with a white bottom, running shoes. She has an orange backpack. Just draw her with a neutral expression / pose please.

Hey there, Scarlet! Think you could do my OC, Saffron, for me? Anything with him in a kind of suave stance and a slight smile is good for me! ^_^

Spoiler

vendor1.PNG

Thank you. :)