Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Site Question regarding RPGs

curbcat

I know there is an area for Role Playing, but is there an area for posting information on pen and paper RPGs? I am working on a few designs and would to share them here and get some feedback.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @curbcat,

Just to be sure the answer will be as accurate as possible, could you provide some more details?

Are you interested in hosting an RPG of some sort here to play with others or just wanting to share your designs for pen and paper RPGs and/or seek for feedback on these (discussing mechanics and such for your potential projects)?

I'm sorry you had to wait ages, thank you for your patience. :mlp_rarity:

Don't apologize for taking time, this is a big site and I'm sure you and the other admins and mods have to be swamped at times. 

To answer your question: I'd like to share my designs and seek feedback as I am not sure how to host an RPG via the net yet.

• Brohoof 1

Okay, got it. In that case please head to Everfree Roleplays -> Tabletop and feel free to post these there.

Another option would be Other Fan Works (assuming it does have something to do with MLP), but tabletop area should suit your needs better. :fluttershy:

If you'll bump into any troubles, please let us know. If everything goes right, I'll lock this topic. I hope that helps and once again, thank you for your patience. :)

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was locked