Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Regarding Jeric

Troblems

(edited)

Saw the banner cover with ''Thank you Jeric'' and see what going and shock of the news. I don't know him and talk with him, but see his posts in different topics and even notice he view my profile. I do view profile and that include his. Sure he did alot for this forum and that lovely profile picture of his.  Rip and condolences to his famliy and friends.

Edited by Sunny and Izzy Man
  • Brohoof 3
  • Hugs 1

I only just saw this, and I cannot believe it. I'm really sad to hear about her passing. :( I've always thought of her as a renown figure on here, and has put in a lot of effort into making this community what it is today. I hope she rests in peace, and I give my sincerest condolences to her family and friends. :sunny:

• Brohoof 3
  • Hugs 1

I only just found out about this and I honestly really don't know what to say. I didn't know them hugely but they were always an incredibly important user throughout most of MLP forums history, with them even doing my interview for when I last worked as staff.

I really just can't believe their gone...

• Brohoof 3
  • Hugs 1

• 2 weeks later...

I know I'm a bit late replying late, but

I'll really miss Jeric. :( They were really intelligent, nice and always on here.  If it wasn't for them to step in and undo my ban I had in place a while back, I'd probably be still banned to this day. 

Anyways, Rest in Peace. Hope your up their in Heaven with the savior we all need. 

• Brohoof 3
  • Hugs 1

• 4 weeks later...

I just now saw this for the first time and I am absolutely speechless. I am so, so sorry for Jeric and her family, and all impacted by this. I can't believe this actually happened. I wish I never got out of bed this morning.

I loved Jeric dearly as a treasured friend and she supported me on more occasions than I can count, including calling my mom once when she thought I was in danger. I don't even know where to start with talking about all the kindness Jeric showed me over the years. And then I see she mentioned me just a few short months ago in a post, while I spent years not even bothering to login here because I was "busy" and all that.

Jeric was one of many people I always cared for, appreciated, but didn't prioritize getting back in touch with, checking in on. Always falling back on I can do it later, I'm busy, etc. Now it's too late and I'll never see her again.

Thank you, Jeric, for all you did for me, for this community and everyone here. I'm sorry I abandoned everyone and never checked in or talked to you more like I should have. I never forgot you or the tremendously positive impact you made on me. I will always cherish you and our times together here.

• Brohoof 5
  • Hugs 1

7 hours ago, SCS said:

I just now saw this for the first time and I am absolutely speechless. I am so, so sorry for Jeric and her family, and all impacted by this. I can't believe this actually happened. I wish I never got out of bed this morning.

I loved Jeric dearly as a treasured friend and she supported me on more occasions than I can count, including calling my mom once when she thought I was in danger. I don't even know where to start with talking about all the kindness Jeric showed me over the years. And then I see she mentioned me just a few short months ago in a post, while I spent years not even bothering to login here because I was "busy" and all that.

Jeric was one of many people I always cared for, appreciated, but didn't prioritize getting back in touch with, checking in on. Always falling back on I can do it later, I'm busy, etc. Now it's too late and I'll never see her again.

Thank you, Jeric, for all you did for me, for this community and everyone here. I'm sorry I abandoned everyone and never checked in or talked to you more like I should have. I never forgot you or the tremendously positive impact you made on me. I will always cherish you and our times together here.

Oh shoot... I thought that someone had already reached out to you about this. Would've tried to do it sooner myself had I known.

Honestly, I'm still finding it hard to believe myself that Jeric is no longer with us. Always such a prominent presence here, and yet no more.

• Brohoof 3
  • Hugs 1

Oh! Oh gosh...

Not to make this about me, but this was how one of my cousins died. 

If only Jeric and I could've talked more, we both could've gotten to know each other. But that's the thing about introverts, we're often mute to a fault.

By the way, and I'm really just asking here, how old were they when they passed? Anyone know?

• Brohoof 3
  • Hugs 1

• 2 months later...

Good Lord. I know this is horribly late of me because my activity here the last year or so have been sporadic at best, but may she rest in peace. And may she and her family have my condolences on their loss as she will obviously be sorely missed.

If there is such a thing as an afterlife I wish her a good one. 

• Brohoof 3
  • Hugs 7

Gee, I have missed a lot here. I was only notified of this yesterday. Jeric put a lot of dedication into this site. Nobody deserves to go like that, especially at that age.

Thank you, Jeric. My sincerest condolences to your friends and family. Gone way too soon.

• Brohoof 4
  • Hugs 5

• 4 weeks later...

I just learned of this today. I'd known Jeric had a serious illness and had taken a leave, but I've just been informed of this and I'm still shocked. Like I have no words, and I don't think I'll ever really have the correct words so I will just say the following

Rest in peace Jeric, or in power whatever is preferred 🫡

• Brohoof 2

• 3 months later...