Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

critique wanted My OC (Tried somenthing new)

RaritySparkleArtist

Just now, RaritySparkleArtist said:

You think should be good use some shadows and effects, or going lost the simplist style?

I like the simplicity, but adding shading and lighting would improve it. It's up to your preference :)

• Brohoof 1

46 minutes ago, _Scribbles_ said:

It looks cool! To improve you could practice anatomy, (as the leg that is lifted is slightly out of place)

In cartoonish style, the anatomy doesnt matter at all

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, RaritySparkleArtist said:

Still about that, u think the lines are much "strong", i looking how make different kinds of lines depending of size :squee:

The thickness of the line depends of the artstyle. Obviously too thick wouldn't look nice but i think you are good, kinda remember me "world of gumball" in some way. 

In a style like that i would say focus on avoid shaky lines. Keep them clean and straight. Also keep symetrical proportions.

For me, it looks good :mlp_icwudt:

Edited by Usager
  • Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Usager said:

The thickness of the line depends of the artstyle. Obviously too thick wouldn't look nice but i think you are good, kinda remember me "world of gumball" in some way. 

In a style like that i would say focus on avoid shaky lines. Keep them clean and straight. Also keep symetrical proportions.

For me, it looks good :mlp_icwudt:

Ow this make me feel less worried, i thinked my lines are to "strong", i going try keep then clean and straight, thanks so much for the feedback