Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

S9E4 mighta revealed Chrysalis' role in Grogar's plan!

FlareGun45

So Shining Armor did alota security precautions for Canterlot Castle - one of them was using Chrysalis' throne! With the help of Star Swirl - they used her old throne's magic to keep any creature from going inside!

Wait a second, don't you remember what Thorax said in To Where and Back Again? Only Changeling magic can work while the throne is in the area! 

Sure, Shining said Star Swirl tuned it, but does that automatically mean the "Changeling Safety" was turned off? ;) 

I don't think I need to explain anything else...

Edited by FlareGun45

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2019 at 8:30 PM, FlareGun45 said:

So Shining Armor did alota security precautions for Canterlot Castle - one of them was using Chrysalis' throne! With the help of Star Swirl - they used her old throne's magic to keep any creature from going inside!

Wait a second, don't you remember what Thorax said in To Where and Back Again? Only Changeling magic can work while the throne is in the area! 

Sure, Shining said Star Swirl tuned it, but does that automatically mean the "Changeling Safety" was turned off? ;) 

I don't think I need to explain anything else...

Sweet sassafras you're right!!!! 

I bet thorax will find his inner warrior and be the one to defeat chrysalis. We've been alluding to his nuts dropping for a few seasons now. 

God I really hope they have thorax grow a pair. I honestly hate that character in both appearence and personality. Does anyone find that simpering spineless fool appealing?

12 hours ago, Brandywine said:

God I really hope they have thorax grow a pair. I honestly hate that character in both appearence and personality. Does anyone find that simpering spineless fool appealing?

How DARE you! Don't you know he can turn into a freaking bear !?

Being sensitive and kind does NOT make a character Spineless! If anything, standing up both FOR and TO your friend DESPITE being "spineless" is the definition of Courage. Thorax even learns to Stand up to Spike for trying to avoid him all day and Spike was even blown away by Thorax's little assertion. How could you not see that by then, Thorax has long since grown a pair?

Not to mention that when the other nations wanted to pointlessly go to war because their children have gone missing, Thorax is the only one who doesn't want to go to war, as he rightfully wants to keep relationship between Changeling and Pony goods! People who say "those who want to avoid war are spineless" are they themselves the real Spineless people who apparently don't care about keeping the peace.

Heck, even before the above examples, back in Season 6 with Thorax's debut in "Times They're a Changeling", Thorax saved Spike twice and even went back with him to the Crystal Empire despite the risk of being harmed by Ponies distrustful of Changelings. And in the S6 Finale, Thorax still went through with guiding our heroes through the Changeling Hive on a rescue mission, despite being scared out of his mind. Even firmly telling Discord with an angry "Why does no one listens to me" glare, about how Magic works in the Changeling Kingdom. (Glare at 1:01)

It's not about having a badass personality! It's about helping your friend and even telling them that what they did was wrong! That is NOT spineless! Courage is doing something despite being scared! Thorax grew a pair of balls back in Season 7 standing up to Spike, if not earlier when he chose to come back to the Changeling Hive to save his friends despite being scared or when he saved Spike twice, even after Spike didn't stood up for the Changeling to the other ponies at first. Thorax is anything BUT spineless!

As for what the OP said, it's possible. We'll just have to wait and see how this turns out.