Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Discord Question

Matrix Twang

(edited)

If two computers with the same IP (but different Discord accounts) use Discord at the same time, will there be issues for either one? (Not added as friends) Will one get an email saying the IP was used?

If i could get an answer before 10:30 that'd be gr8:) Certain reasons.

Edited by Storm Button

I dont believe so. I've used seperate computers in my home to log into the same account with no issue, so I'd imagine the same could be said even for different accounts. :)

23 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

I dont believe so. I've used seperate computers in my home to log into the same account with no issue, so I'd imagine the same could be said even for different accounts. :)

Thanks! Was worried because...well. Parents don't want me chatting online. I'd have be a goner if you'd said yes..lol.

17 minutes ago, Storm Button said:

Thanks! Was worried because...well. Parents don't want me chatting online. I'd have be a goner if you'd said yes..lol.

Unless they have access to the email you use, you should be fine. They don't send alerts for multiple accounts using the same IP. :twi:

15 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

Unless they have access to the email you use, you should be fine. They don't send alerts for multiple accounts using the same IP. :twi:

Im repetitive, but thanks again.

No, not really. I've used discord on three different devices at once sometime ago. It's not like steam or something like that where it will log you out.