Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

hi

Mini

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

magic

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

i thought it looked like a cute show so i started watching it and yeah it's pretty cute

hi!

idk what to say about myself, but I'm just an australian wandering the internet who happens to like a kid's show. Pinkie Pie is my fave pony cos I like her upbeat personality, although I like all the main 6.

aside from MLP, my main interest is in music -- all types of music! if you listen to it, I probably do too. (but not country). at the moment, my fave artist is Poppy; her latest album and Scary Mask pop off. I kind of want to make my own music at some point.

I've just started my studies in environmental science, so you can catch me in a discussion about that sort of stuff. 

and uhhh, idk what else to say lol

I guess I'll see y'all around, thanks for having me

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to MLP Forums, @mini:fluttershy: Nice to see another fan of music! Although, it's too bad you don't like country. :P

Enjoy your stay here on the forums! 

• Brohoof 2

Hi @mini and welcome to the forums!

I'm also a bit of a music fan and listen to pretty much every genre but one, though for me that one I don't listen to is rap. Have you listened to anything this fandom has produced (aside from the songs from the show and their remixes)? :ooh:

• Brohoof 2

25 minutes ago, Totally Lyra said:

Hi @mini and welcome to the forums!

I'm also a bit of a music fan and listen to pretty much every genre but one, though for me that one I don't listen to is rap. Have you listened to anything this fandom has produced (aside from the songs from the show and their remixes)? :ooh:

thanks and nah, I haven't listened to any fan songs, idk where to start really :P chuck me a few recommendations and I'll give them a listen

• Brohoof 2

9 hours ago, mini said:

thanks and nah, I haven't listened to any fan songs, idk where to start really :P chuck me a few recommendations and I'll give them a listen

Recommendations I have aplenty. ;) 4everfreebrony and PrinceWhateverer are both really good. They've each got a lot of songs out there and have pretty different styles from each other. Replacer is an interesting one, though I think his songs are a bit of an acquired taste. Those are some good starting points that give you a taste of what you're getting into on the music side of things. (and all 3 are easily found on youtube)

• Brohoof 1