Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite pizza toppings?

DivineMist1000

My favorites:

-pineapple and ham

-mushroom and sausage

-just load it up with meat, peppers, onions, the kitchen sink!

The only things I don't like are olives  and anchovies. But anchovies aren't much of an issue, I just tried them once to see. Olives are everywhere! :yuck:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Last weekend I kind of got ripped off. I ordered a 14 inch pizza but the cheese and toppings only went about 10 inches across. There was 2 inches of bare crust before the toppings started. And it was $35 for that and a drink. It was tasty, but I feel like I got cheated.

Edited by Brony_2A
  • Brohoof 1
  • Shocked 1

All of them. Maybe not all of them at once, but I ain't picky (except olives, olives are the devil)

I used to custom order a chicken, spinach, and feta pizza every time I ordered. Bacon chicken barbecue is pretty good. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
(edited)

Classic pepperoni always hit the spot, but last time I got pizza I felt like I got ripped off as I tried a new place that everypony was raving for- I got two medium sized pizzas for almost 50 bucks and they were mediocre. This place had many awards and celebrities take pictures here. Never again.

Edited by StarlightNyars

• 6 months later...

Pepperoni and black olives is the best, simple and delicious. Ham and pineapple is also good despite the unfounded HATE it gets.

Edited by Iforgotmybrain
clarification so people don't think I'm a psycho who likes green olives
  • Brohoof 1

18 minutes ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

black olives is the best, simple and delicious.

OH NO. 

18 minutes ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

Ham and pineapple is also good despite the unfounded HATE it gets.

No, it’s bad. It’s unnatural. Go eat a salad full of olives, ham, and pineapple! 

Moments ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

You simply can’t handle the taste of the glorious black olive or the sweet tang of pineapple on your pizza! 

No olives are terrible! I perfectly enjoy pineapples by themselves, thank you very much! 

5 hours ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

No class... i bet the only seasonings you know is salt and pepper ehkk amateur! You zzizzkuzzzt me.:Cozy:

I eat food as Celestia intended.