mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Got that sore hip thing again. Wish I knew what causes it. If it happens, it's always there when I wake up, so something happens during the nighttime. Wish I knew what it was. Last time was exactly a month ago. :unamused:

5d99c364c08b6737376366.gif.dfa4553cb69616eb874ec1343886e9fa.gif

REDWINGS HORSE SANCTUARY  www.redwings.org.uk

I’m feeling alright, even though I’m also anxious again.

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

I’m feeling happy because I feel like I’m getting better when it comes to using the “shading” option 

in the program I use to create my artwork. :adorkable:

IMG_0073.jpeg.23b4b3ca0c687c68e46b517e4fdbe26a.jpeg

Very stressed because my mom has complaints of stomach pain, and we have to admit her to the hospital. She needs a complete week of bedrest, so I have to share the household chores with my sister. I don't know if I'm ready to handle what comes next.

Tired yet satisfied.
Sometimes moving on is the only way to go and feel better.

• Brohoof 1

81JYZLI.png
#NoAI please be so kind to not throw my artworks into AI machines,
This is something that unsettles me heavily! <3
Signature by @Moonlight

20 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

Feeling glad that I got my new icon finished

19 hours ago, -Buttercup- said:

I am feeling really happy to see it!

+1 & not blocky! :D

• Brohoof 3

5d99c364c08b6737376366.gif.dfa4553cb69616eb874ec1343886e9fa.gif

REDWINGS HORSE SANCTUARY  www.redwings.org.uk

I'm feeling impatient! I'm planning to quit my current job so two days ago I applied for a new job in another transportation company. However I haven't received any calls or emails yet. I really want to work there instead because I don't feel very content in my current company. I'm basically fed up of my job. The routes we are currently having are either too packed up or I face too much violence. Last week I got spat on, someone tried to beat me up because of bad air in my bus and I got pepper sprayed. It caused everyone in the bus almost choke. This company I'm applying for has a lot more peaceful routes

(edited)

I’m feeling cold and a little meh about something.

Edited by TheRockARooster

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi