mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Spoiled and cared for. So many adventures in just a short amount of time. I truly see and value the power and magic of friendship. It can literally take you over the mountains. Always stick to those who treasure and value your presence and time. Waste little time on those who would otherwise tarnish your energy or presence <3

• Brohoof 1

Satisfied and full of lunch:Daydreaming:  

40 minutes ago, Silky the smol said:

Spoiled and cared for. So many adventures in just a short amount of time. I truly see and value the power and magic of friendship. It can literally take you over the mountains. Always stick to those who treasure and value your presence and time. Waste little time on those who would otherwise tarnish your energy or presence <3

I'm happy:D that you're cared for @Silky the smol:kindness:  

• Brohoof 2

716664449_octifluttersandstarwars.jpg.b8097d40c820f353f40695648d5a7368.jpg

Special thanks to Emerald Heart for the banner!  

(edited)

Feeling really happy right now.

Thinking of that one special friend of mine can do that to me. :blush:

Edited by Savygriffs
  • Brohoof 1

silverstream_signature_by_kyoshifrostwolf_dceb7cf.png.13d1f0558421db9878b3d4774bb30e86.png

A part of me wants to give drawing the palm of the hand a try after dinner(been practicing human anatomy so I can do humanized fan art of ponies).

Hands are difficult to draw, and I wouldn't normally practice so late, but, it would be a good idea to at least attempt it.

• Brohoof 3

Aspiring animator/illustrator, founder of MLPF's Lighthoof and Shimmy Shake fan club!

"The magic of friendship grows"

Feeling tired, but I have the day off tomorrow. Will probably still have an early night.

• Brohoof 2

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

On 2023-07-09 at 5:56 PM, Props Valroa said:

I sense that something isn't right and I don't know what. 

You may need to look deeper inside you and investigate yourself, you may find something.

• Brohoof 1

Little worn out,  we are two ppl down in my part of the store.   And I signed up for some very very long hours this coming 3 weeks . :scoots:

• Brohoof 1

HAPd9iV.png.6735adea9023e498213c6ac62728b196.png

2 hours ago, SunIsLost said:

Yea *hugs*

/hugs/

Just gave up on reading for the day and watched Disney Movies so feeling ok :mellow:

• Brohoof 2

HAPd9iV.png.6735adea9023e498213c6ac62728b196.png

7 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

A little sore. Didn't have the best of sleep last night and I think my body is telling me it needs to rest. Bedtime shortly. :scoots:

I hope you feel better, Best Admin Friend Five-ever. ezgif-2-45c446682410.gif.ee7b381a6bbd92a3e8538d92595608cd.gif

• Brohoof 3

IMG_0073.jpeg.23b4b3ca0c687c68e46b517e4fdbe26a.jpeg

Doing alright. Tomorrow will be a shorter day, so I should be able to power through it.

• Brohoof 3

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

Feeling good. I have tomorrow off, so my weekend starts now! :coolandhip:

• Brohoof 2

I feel in the need of money to renew my US passport needed to go to Vietnam again this summer. My family just don't have enough money for airplane tickets this summer while my sister and I need money for college tuition this fall.

Princess Twilight Sparkle always do legendary stuff with magic in Equestria. Time to blast from the past.
img-25397-1-post-8308-0-57732400-1422393

~Allen
The V.I.P., The Legendary

Kinda ehh. There's so many things coming up in the next 2 weeks and I'm not really sure how I'm going to deal with them. I'm sure it'll all pass for better or worse like always but it's stressful at the moment.

• Brohoof 2

1688011602589297.png.895617a26d9ad95396f01be743553b79.png