Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Another Royal Canterlot Wedding

Storm Spark

"Unfortunately so, weddings are cool and all but you know how much i hate formal attire" replied Rainbow Dash to Twilight

(edited)

"Of course it does, everything looks cool when it had something to do with me" Rainbow Dash said proudly

Edited by SkyDreamer

(edited)

''I HATE dressing up... No offense Rarity, but I don't want to dress up like a Male Dolly every single time I have an occasion. Plus there very uncomfortable.'' Said Splinter as rolling his eyes.

Edited by Calirolls

(edited)

"Twilight you're such an egg head most of you're books are boring the only good books you have are the Daring Do series" said Rainbow Dash

Edited by SkyDreamer
  • Brohoof 1

''The Daring Do Series is pretty cool... Although I think The Hunger Ponies are pretty interesting! You should check it out...'' Said Splinter as swapping his head.

(edited)

"My books are not boring Rainbow." Said Twilight

"And you still have around 3/4ths of all my Daring Do books, are you even planning on giving them back" Said Twilight grinning.

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

"uhhh yea ill give them back soon...because i haven't lost them or anything" Rainbow Dash said nervously

(edited)

"Whether or not you find them boring is an opinion. I for one find most of my books to be interesting and fun to read." Twilight replies to Splinter.

"Rainbow what.... happend..... to... my... books?" Asked Twilight seeing Rainbow get so nervous.

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

"You left my books on a CLOUD? What somepony makes the cloud rain my books will be RUINED!"

"Rainbow you have to remember where you left them you HAVE TO!" Said Twilight panicing

"Dont worry i could check every single cloud in Pony Ville in seconds" Said Rainbow Dash trying to calm down Twilight.

''Twilight, Have you ever read the Hunger Ponies Series? It's like Daring Do, except it's set in the time 20XX and it's based off survival.'' Said Splinter as smiling.

''Err... I'll get a tuxedo later.. I need to go... For a few minutes.'' Said Splinter as beginning to sweat. He grabbed his guitar and ran out of the boutique. He quickly ran into an alleyway near the Boutique. He turned up a loudspeaker in the alley to MAX. ''The Boutique would be able to hear it...'' Said Splinter as frowning. He began to sing and play the guitar...

''Check, Check, Check.'' Said Splinter as tapping a Nearby Microphone. ''Perfect... This is Splinter C. Hood.. Your probably hearing this right now. If you are, Hello!'' Said Splinter as the Loudspeaker blasted out his voice. ''I'm just going to sing a quick song for Ponyvile..'' Said Splinter as beginning to play a song.

"I havent yet i guess il give those books a go when i have free time." Twilight replies to Splinter.

"Its ok Rainbow Dash no harm done right.Just be sure to find them." Said Twilight smiling

*Sigh*"It's Alright twilight, I'll get them..." Storm said in exasperation.

He tok off with another bang and 2 seconds later he was carrying all of the books Rainbow had lost in his magical satchel.

"Here you go Twi." he said to her landing on the ground and handing her the books.

Seeing the books Twilight lets out a sigh of relief.

"Thank you so much Storm you dont know how important these books are for me." She said happily.

"Rainbow you still want to borrow them?" She asked Rainbow

"Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh this song is so awesome" Rainbow Dash said as she heard bullet in the distance.