Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When did Princess Celestia stop using the Royal Canterlot Voice?

Trot Shuffle

So we get to see Princess Luna learn to tone down with the "Royal Canterlot Voice" since it was very scary and intimidating. She'd been out of the loop for 1,000 years so she wouldn't know that the culture changed that much.

But what about Princess Celestia? At what point within the 1,000 year timespan did she stop using it (or at least limited her usage of it)?

• Brohoof 1

I'm guessing shortly after she banished Luna to the moon and took over her nightly duties.

She probably developed the habit of talking to herself as wandered around alone at night and ended up waking up several villages worth of ponies who were in earshot of her Royal Canterlot Voice. :P

Celestia: "IT SURE IS LONELY WORKING AT THIS HOUR!!! NO WONDER MY DEAR SISTER TURNED MAD!!!"

Peasant Pony: "We love you your highness, but some of us are trying to sleep! Be quiet!"

10 hours ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

I'm guessing shortly after she banished Luna to the moon and took over her nightly duties.

She probably developed the habit of talking to herself as wandered around alone at night and ended up waking up several villages worth of ponies who were in earshot of her Royal Canterlot Voice. :P

Celestia: "IT SURE IS LONELY WORKING AT THIS HOUR!!! NO WONDER MY DEAR SISTER TURNED MAD!!!"

Peasant Pony: "We love you your highness, but some of us are trying to sleep! Be quiet!"

I can't top this. This is my head cannon now.

Edited by StrawberryMilk Simp
  • Brohoof 1