general media Songs like playing with fire

DubWolf

Any songs you may like to listen to but may also drag you into.... bad or sad feels if not careful :wacko: ?

This one's nice. Not that I always associate it with stuff, but I can and might :wacko: .

Edited by WWolf
  • Brohoof 2

Yea, I absolutely fear the song Walking On Sunshine by Katrina & The Waves. Listening to it at anytime gives me a feeling that is similar to when I had the flu, fighting to stay alive.

Spoiler

The song's message is about happiness and love, but it plays on your feelings using cheap chord tricks to make you feel more depressed than happy while listening to it. I recommend never listening to it as it can bring you down without you knowing it.
If you want more information about the technical specifications of the chords, you can PM me about it.

Just don't listen to it.

The BronyCon edit of "You Will Be Found" from the musical "Dear Evan Hansen" never fails to make me tear up. I cried like a baby for nearly half an hour when I was at the performance.

Outside of my connotation with the song, it's actually really beautiful and has an amazing message. The only difference between these two songs is the dialogue partway through, which the Gala cast edited out and replaced with stuff relevant to their performance.

Spoiler

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/23/2020 at 5:19 PM, WWolf said:

Any songs you may like to listen to but may also drag you into.... bad or sad feels if not careful :wacko: ?

This one's nice. Not that I always associate it with stuff, but I can and might :wacko: .

Aww, the Swedish band Roxette. This song I grew up to without understanding what the words meant, so I am not feeling it. I do feel for other songs though, even if I grew up with them. I think this one is special case since it was played here both on radio and live when I was very little.

• Brohoof 1

This is a song I absolutely love but I NEVER listen to it because it’s the saddest song ever written. “What’ll I Do?” by Irving Berlin.  

There are some other ones that I have to tread carefully with, like:   

Every time I hear it I go into convulsive, uncontrollable sobbing and it isn’t pretty to see. I can't say it's sad or bad, just deeply emotional. I love it but it’s BRUTAL.   

• Brohoof 3

8 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Every time I hear it I go into convulsive, uncontrollable sobbing and it isn’t pretty to see. I can't say it's sad or bad, just deeply emotional. I love it but it’s BRUTAL.

I am glad it is still relevant to people. After Frozen came out, everyone forgot about this masterpiece :Rara: