Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hiya

TJT02

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Can't remember, I think I just found it on Google.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Out of all the things that could've got me into the show, it was a top 6 list from YouTube, specifically "Top 6 best kids cartoons" by PhantomStrider. Of couse, MLP was in first place. I originally watched the video when it was uploaded but re-watched it around mid July of 2017 and decided to give MLP a try, watching a few episodes on YouTube. I watched the first episode, and while I found it a bit cheesy, there was just something about it that enticed me, it was so endearing and wholesome. I also knew there was some sort of fandom for this show, and found out about bronies (yes I didn't know what they were) after finding out that Piemations and TheLivingTombstone were bronies. I thought "That sounds so amazing!" and on that very same day, I considered myself a brony.

Hiya, nice to meet you all! I'm just a 17 year old nerd guy who loves programming, technology and ponies. I'll admit... I'm kinda struggling in terms of friends and socialness, pretty much because I am incredibly shy. Really not a good time to be in a state like that during this pandemic, so I hope to have a good time here and make a friend or two.

• Brohoof 8

Howdy and welcome to MLP Forums @TJT02:squee: I hope you enjoy your stay here. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or would like to chat! :catface:

• Brohoof 2

51 minutes ago, TJT02 said:

nerd guy who loves programming, technology and ponies. I'll admit... I'm kinda struggling in terms of friends and socialness

Coool. I'm a programmer nerd also! And I like ponies as well! And I struggle with social interactions.

Welcome to the forums @TJT02. You'll have a good time here! :coco:

• Brohoof 2

I know I'm kinda late to saying this but just wanted to say thank you so much for all the warm welcomes ^^

• Brohoof 1