Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop More sleeping pones (Temporarily on hold)

AriaTheLovely

(edited)

After the amount of attention my sleeping pones thread got I have decided to do a few for free. Now there are going to be a few rules/info but nothing to harsh or outrageous just to make sure you and I are on the same page. :oh_golly:

So with all that said here are the rules

1. I will probably be doing just a few of these since they are fun to do and a good way warm up the ole drawing hand yet alone help practice my skills.
  2. The amount of time of each will vary from time of request to completion since I am working on more important pieces at the moment. Like my new YCH  :squee: and a few other things.
  3. Now here's one the rules please don't bug me when it's going to be finished. :unamused:
  4. I will not draw anything else except for the sleeping pony. I can draw your OC's and canon characters and I can even add an extra I will find a way to make it work.:mlp_smug:
  5. Please give me the best reference you can. I would prefer unshaded art of the character in question but I am willing to give it  a shot if its a description or any other art of said character.
  6. I do place my mark on every finished piece that is not to be taken off or tampered with. Also if you wish to post it on other sites please credit me.
  7. Have fun and place your characters below I cannot wait to see what you guys have for me :pinkie:

Slots

1. chaosprincess -  DONE
  2. Deerie - Pandora (Sketching)
  3. Tao - Bonnie Nut
  4. Cagey
  5. DSC - alex sinfalair

780116665_YCH2.jpeg.thumb.jpeg.0b6abddd5f23f7daf55fede6cf79afee.jpeg

Examples

Spoiler

353314554_KannakinsOCStardustFINISHED.thumb.png.2ec8caebb06e2dd187cbd4b1db674806.png1686687676_SunstarFINISHED.thumb.png.118dd9c8fc11621e40ff17659be84665.png1412370209_ZombieGoddessOCShadowSparkFINISHED.thumb.png.5a59098792dc40ce929306968aede511.png

Edited by AriaTheLovely
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Your sleeping pones are so adorable may I place my oc moonlight melody? I think she would be so adorable sleeping

I know you've drawn her before, but added reference picture anyway I can't wait to see how she turns out. :love:

moonlight_melody_finished_by_ariathelovely-ddargip.png

Edited by chaosprincess

8 hours ago, chaosprincess said:

Your sleeping pones are so adorable may I place my oc moonlight melody? I think she would be so adorable sleeping

I know you've drawn her before, but added reference picture anyway I can't wait to see how she turns out. :love:

moonlight_melody_finished_by_ariathelovely-ddargip.png

I would love to draw her sleeping for you so I accept your request.:yay:

8 hours ago, Deerie said:

If you want to 

EEB71A24-A176-4A05-AB00-367B679505E4.thumb.png.09a06bbe3e752037d2ea4b351a7a3d4c.png
thanks for opportunity 

Ok I will take on your request it will be added to the slots above :)

8 hours ago, Tao said:

Want to try Bonnie Nut? 

Bonnie Nut.png

Sure I'll give her a try so your accepted.^_^

before the last slot goes poof could i get it? i would love to have my oc alex sinfalair sleeping adorably! ty in advance

Alex_Sinfalair_Reference_Sheet.png

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, AriaTheLovely said:

Hey I know its been like forever but I actually got one done so here it is.

As for the others I am working on them in the order as they were received but hopefully I can start getting these done quicker.

629194915_MoonlightMelodysleepingFINISHED.thumb.png.243672a858ced5ce0a55f9ca43724f2e.png

@chaosprincess

Aww ^_^ good job!

• Brohoof 1

On 8/28/2020 at 3:37 PM, AriaTheLovely said:

Hey I know its been like forever but I actually got one done so here it is.

As for the others I am working on them in the order as they were received but hopefully I can start getting these done quicker.

629194915_MoonlightMelodysleepingFINISHED.thumb.png.243672a858ced5ce0a55f9ca43724f2e.png

@chaosprincess

Thank you so much she looks so adorable I love how my oc came out thank you, thank you thank you :D:wub::pinkie::love: