Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

That one friend...

Pinkie Pie Party

I am sure most of you if not all of you have that one friend... The friend you tell everything about. The friend where he shouts something award really loud right as your mom walks in. The one who occupationally buys yous something just Because they can and there being nice. The one where you hang out with everyday and if you are with out them for very long you become sad or mad. The one you basically can't imagine living with out with. Well I had to delete that person a few days ago and lost all contact with him and wasn't aloud to hang out with any more. I have a bunch of games and other friends, but I was bored to tears... I just couldn't do it. So I solved the problem and we were aloud to talk again and now I am as happy as can be! So I am just asking all the other bronies out there if they have somepony that special too? And as for you my good friend, I am glad me and you are bpff Best pony friend forever! Thats right I am talking to you LunaShy!!! <3

post-4466-0-60288800-1338890237_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

Sounds like a great product. Where can I buy one of those?

Just kidding. But on a serious note: I don't have that friend or any friend for that matter (at least locally).

• Brohoof 1

Who needs friends? I have hats and ponies.

The last time I saw my best friend was when we went to go see the Avengers. I recently missed his birthday and was very sad, but I got him Humble Bundle 5 (I paid enough to get him Bastion) to make up for it.

I'm a Cancer :3 I have a small amount of super close friends, all of whom are like this, as opposed to tons of friends, with only one or two like this. There is my best friend in-particular though, I could certainly confront him on anything.

does one's lover count? because i hold fissy on here very, very dear. <333

i have a number of really close friends on here, as well, but i don't like picking a 'favorite' out of the group. because Viscra the Skitty loves you all equally and wants to be petted and hugged/carried by everyone he loves. :wub:

I seem to have a circle of good friends rather than a few close ones. Trust me, I'd swap for the latter if I could, but I haven't found any people I could confide in yet.

I seem to be "that one friend". Seriously, people seem to trust me enough to just dump a whole load of their problems and issues on me. Which sometimes puts me in a really bad situation where I've got two people who have fallen out complaining about each other to me.

It really annoys me.

• Brohoof 1

I guess i'm Forever Alone here. lol

Awww... No your not... *huggles* Your as important as anypony here and we love and tolerate you.

Friends... heh, that a good one.

Why such sad ponies? I would be friends with anypony here! Just ask lol. >;3
  • Brohoof 1