Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Pokémon Sword and Shield Trading Thread

Venomous

8 minutes ago, Rainbow Cloud said:

Need Omanyte, Pinsir, Clauncher or Zorua at the moment but happy to trade for any pokemon.

I do believe that I have a Pinsir in one of my boxes. I could trade that for the Eiscue easily.

6 hours ago, Rainbow Cloud said:

Sure, I can trade at the moment if your able to but can also trade tomorrow or another day if needed.

I can trade sometime tomorrow afternoon. Anything will do when it comes to trading for my Kadabra and back again for its evolution.

3 hours ago, Bakugou is my Man said:

What I want: PINK Shellos

What I can give: Just about anything, just ask

A Pink Shellos... I'll have to see what I can do there. I have a shiny Pink Shellos that came as a result of breeding a few years ago so I can't trade you that. I might have another one somewhere so again I must look at my boxes across all platforms.

11 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

I can trade sometime tomorrow afternoon. Anything will do when it comes to trading for my Kadabra and back again for its evolution.

Sounds good, let me know when you're ready :) 

Edited by Rainbow Cloud

6 hours ago, Rainbow Cloud said:

Sounds good, let me know when you're ready :) 

Okay, this is my Switch Friend Code.

SW-5281-9155-6428

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Rainbow Cloud said:

Added.

I've set the link code to 7289 0151, will trade back Haunter for Kadabra and trade Eiscue for Pinisir :) 

Where will you be in the game? I'm currently in the Crown Tundra.

9 minutes ago, Rainbow Cloud said:

Was in Freezington in the Crown Tundra but not sure it's possible to meet up in game, link code worked though, thanks for Pinsir :) 

I was in the Iceberg Ruins going through the second legendary clue but the trade was successful.

• Brohoof 1

The link code makes it easier to trade without using the friend code, but it's best to use alternative communications in terms of activity here on the forums.

As Much as I like to get spectrier, another calyrex, and regieleki off from a trade, but that seems unlikely unless someone doesn't have a purpose for them. All I got in return are my breedjects and (as my friend told me this before) "Catchjects". The other part I can do in return is help out with the pokedex. All I have is the shield exclusives and i do have some sword exclusives although i have to breed them if it's just the only pokemon that I got, but if it's any nature due to mints, then that's fine. if desired nature, that also works. I'm not including zacian unless you want it as a touch trade. The other I can provide is mints, but that all depends on if you want it applied to certain pokemon or just attach the item to the pokemon of your choice for the trade and not to mention the mint supply too.

If I may ask, would trading items work around here? I know there are or may be some demands for poke ball prototypes, hold items, mints and others.

7 minutes ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

If I may ask, would trading items work around here? I know there are or may be some demands for poke ball prototypes, hold items, mints and others.

Aye, if someone wants a specific item, they can certainly ask for it. However, I’m pretty sure that the only way to exchange items is by attaching them to a Pokémon.

On 11/22/2020 at 8:51 PM, Bakugou is my Man said:

@Ganondorf8

Let me know if you find a regular pink one. If not, I’ll take the shiny! 

I'm going to see if I can breed you a regular pink Shellos. That shouldn't take too long.

Edited by Ganondorf8
Fixed the post.

FINALLY, SOMEWHERE I CAN ASK ABOUT THIS!

I'm desperately looking for Star Sweet Alcremie, any cream pattern is fine, and I don't even want a shiny one or anything, just a basic one with the stars!

I'm willing to give up any legendary I have for her (minus the new Regis and Calyrex/the horses, sorry), or I can breed you a Pokémon you don't have as I think I have most of the dex?? I'm sure I even have a shiny I might be willing to give up for her somewhere...maybe??

I'm on GMT and usually get back from school at around 1:30-3:00ish my time zone, so I'm open to trade at any time around there:D

On 11/24/2020 at 7:31 PM, Ganondorf8 said:

I'm going to see if I can breed you a regular pink Shellos. That shouldn't take too long.

Awesome! Let me know! What do you want in return?

17 hours ago, Bakugou is my Man said:

Awesome! Let me know! What do you want in return?

If you have Pokémon Shield, either a Lotad or a Drampa.

I'll start the breeding process once I've taken care of Regice (I'm still going through the Legendary Clues).

On 11/26/2020 at 3:13 PM, Ganondorf8 said:

If you have Pokémon Shield, either a Lotad or a Drampa.

I'll start the breeding process once I've taken care of Regice (I'm still going through the Legendary Clues).

Alright! I’m ready whenever you are.

2 hours ago, Bakugou is my Man said:

Alright! I’m ready whenever you are.

Good thing you replied to this thread. I actually went and bred you a pink Shellos before I began my own breeding session.

It's Male and I don't know what the nature and IVs are but I suspect you don't particularly care about that.

My Switch code: SW-5281-9155-6428

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to ask around here, but does anyone here have zarude for trade? it can be an extra one although if it's code, then i'm willing to accept that through PM. well at least 2, but to explain my situation is that the support was no help at all and had no replacement codes available so i'm willing to expand my search for one here if there's any help and assistance here.

Can I please get a sobble, Lotad and a shield doggo? (I'd be happy to trade the shield doggo back, I just need it for my Dex). If you have any of those three, let me know and we can see about a trade