Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Pinkie! Wielder of the Rocket Propelled Rainbow Grenade of Friendship

Pinkie

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-02-14 at 5:04 PM, PawelS said:

Does your sister Marble have a special somepony?

Pinkie looks cagey - like she really wants to answer but is constrained. "She made me Pinkie promise not to tell anypony about it!" 

"She's private like that."

• Brohoof 2

"The rainbows don't hurt ponies but nasties sure don't like it. If times were good I would just throw a few cakes at them, hug, make up and be their pony friend forever... but in the epic pony war of the future today you just have to explode them with rainbow grenades."  

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Desserts are delicious! From the snack-dessert doughnut to the grandest chandelier cake!

But there was one dessert which I could never stomach. One time I tried to bake all these pies for Dashie but she kept pretending to eat them... Anyway she made this horrible pie full of garbage to show me she didn't want any of my delicious pies. She was about to eat it before I stopped her! Nopony should be made to devour such a disgusting dessert.

She told me afterwards that the name of that pestilent pie was... Just Desserts.

• Brohoof 1

*looks both ways* I shall let you into a secret only known to the highest echelons of the magnum opus pistorium valentissimum, the secret society of pâtissiers!

I call her... the Cuffin.

Part muffin, part cupcake, she defies categories based on paltry conventions of cake-mixing vs muffin mixing!

And removes my need to choose. :) 

• Brohoof 1

It's funny you should ask, because Maud once accidentally ate one of my jalapeno ginger snaps and she made the funniest face! It looked like this...

Maud-Pie-Single-Story-Pack-1.jpg

I don't know what to make of it!

• 3 weeks later...
On 2021-03-08 at 11:09 PM, ProfVenturer said:

Ever met a pony with an eating disorder? If so, how did you handle it?

Hmmm. 

I'm really good at playing doctor :ooh: but real doctoring... now if my friend Twily was around she'd probably just know the cure, or if Fluttershy was about she's the best nursepony ever! But if it was serious I'd call Nurse Redheart stat!

If I was in the middle of the woods with nopony around to help I honestly don't know what I'd do. Aw ponyfeathers, now I feel sad. :mlp_okiedokieloki:

Good thing I have so many friends around to help :)

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Do you prefer candy or baked goods? :ooh:

Hahahaha! Good one :mlp_laugh: I though you were asking me to choose between sweetlicious sugarific candy or vanillarific caketastic marvellousness.

But then I remembered nopony could be so cruel :mlp_okiedokieloki:

:mlp_smile:

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Pinkie said:

Hahahaha! Good one :mlp_laugh: I though you were asking me to choose between sweetlicious sugarific candy or vanillarific caketastic marvellousness.

But then I remembered nopony could be so cruel :mlp_okiedokieloki:

Do you have a least favorite food that aren't the muffins from Starlight Glimmer's village? 

• Brohoof 1

It's true those muffins were a crime against cuisine!

The only thing worse was this one time when Applejack made cakes out of potato chips, soda, sour lemon and earth worms. How did that even bake? :ooh: 

If you are referring to a real food though, mommy and daddy Pie made sure I always ate what was on my plate and so I love most food! It took me ages to like quiche but now I love it! It is so tasty with asparagus and Cheshire cheese. :mlp_smile: 

The only food I still hate is this one:

Spoiler

image.png.1f09c097e10f9863d540bb80fbaffbf5.png

One time I was dared to eat one of Applejack's boots after she had used it for a day and it tasted better...  :mlp_okiedokieloki:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

When I was an itty bitty filly I ate my tail once!

It was... horse cuisine! *snort* like haut cuisine...

Anyway, I actually love rhubarb pies but nopony ever makes them :mlp_okiedokieloki: I bake them as a treat for myself.... I don't think I ever told anypony that!

Spoiler

3d3cdf3a68c559f9a48ac7cddb91613f1bcdfb05 

(OOC: Pinkie and me both. why doesn't anypony make these? I <3 them) 

• 2 months later...

Pinkie, do you realize how CUTE and huggable you were in the movie? Every time I hear your voice hit those high, squeaky notes, my heart melts and I just wanna shower you with hugs, because you're like a best friend to EVERYONE!!!

• 2 months later...