Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Pinkie! Wielder of the Rocket Propelled Rainbow Grenade of Friendship

Pinkie

Pinkie here! I wield one of Equestria's most powerful weapons! The Rocket propelled rainbow grenade of friendship.

I enjoy spending fun time with my pony friends in Ponyville, baking cakes and throwing parties. Also I like music! Anything with a good beat.

Spoiler

But when evil ponies or monsters threaten my friends... I blow em up with friendship grenades >:3 and sometimes with my pump-action Gatling purple unicorn laser, and also best friend, Twilight Sparkle. As pictured below.

So ask me questions!

• Brohoof 2

57 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

Will you be taking over the roll of discord and finally be the princess of chaos?

Tempting. Tempting. I do like a good roll. I put in my resume a while back when the old timer was considering retiring. It came back as spaghetti. Still don't know whether I was accepted or not.

54 minutes ago, PawelS said:

How's Fernando doing?

Good! He's a big celebrity now, after that song by Ra Ra. But he'll always be my favourite straw :3

Spoiler

Don't call my name, don't call my name, Alejandro
I'm not your babe, I'm not your babe, Fernando

Don't wanna kiss, just wanna suck
Just drink my squash and hush

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Pinkie said:

Good! He's a big celebrity now, after that song by Ra Ra. But he'll always be my favourite straw :3

Reveal hidden contents

Don't call my name, don't call my name, Alejandro
I'm not your babe, I'm not your babe, Fernando

Don't wanna kiss, just wanna suck
Just drink my squash and hush

I read this, took a shower and did laundry, and then the song was stuck in my head. Do I blame you, Pinkie? Or do I blame Coloratura? :pout:

6 hours ago, Cagey said:

I read this, took a shower and did laundry, and then the song was stuck in my head. Do I blame you, Pinkie? Or do I blame Coloratura?

Do you blame the awesome song writing talent that is the Countess, or is it the humble Pie who brings her lyrics to you. *rubs temples* Can't answer that one! It is too tough. What I can do is recommend more songs to drive that ear worm outta your furry pony head.

https://pony.fm/albums/2677-znuis

6 hours ago, PawelS said:

Anyway, here is my next question to Pinkie: How did you manage to miniaturize the party cannon?

https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2018/3/25/1690090.webm

There is no 'how', only 'do' or do not.  

image.png.dc6594fa5c1f847672538b94507cd791.png 

3 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

What’s your favorite flavor of cake and favorite flavor of pie?

"Right this second my favourite cake is layered sherbet cake."

Spoiler

image.png.87242183eabf8237e3b7445fa5022fd8.png

Fizzle frazzle, glitz and glam 

Not just a pastry,

I am the Cake-best 

"While my favourite pie is... layered sherbet cake pie!" 

Spoiler

image.png.2f6d09853e77434391d065e78a65fd9f.png

*drools*

• Brohoof 3

6 hours ago, Pinkie said:

Hello @Sparklefan1234! Good, thanks. I <3 the sig :)

Aww! Thanks, Pinkie! :twismile: 

M.C. Frosting is my favorite "gum rapper"! B) (OOC: M.C. Frosting is what I call Pinkie's rap persona. M.C. stands for "Maximum Cake". :-P

6 hours ago, Pinkie said:

Hello @Sparklefan1234! Good, thanks. I <3 the sig :)

Cupcakes! They are cuter.

No wait. Cakes! They are better projectiles

"Well there's Twilight, she used to be a unicorn! She's super clever and always gives the best advice.

"Then there's Dashie - the funnest and chillest and fastest and... everything-est of all ponies!

"And Fluttershy. Sweetest pony in Equestra. Known her five-ever too.

"And Rarity. She's like an inspiration machine D: always creating the best stuff.

"Then there's Applejack. She's my actual sis... well cousin. I'm part apple-ish! That mare will move the earth to help :) 

"And then there's @Sparklefan1234:D " *hug* "The sparkliest pony I know, who makes awesome sigs!"

image.png.d245ad2f833fd538866d423c92373536.png

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-02-10 at 11:54 PM, raykv423 said:

Hi, Pinkie. Very Special Agent Ray Vega here, and I have some questions para tu.

IS IT TRUE THAT TIMMY TURNER AND TWILIGHT SPARKLE ARE RELATED AND THEY'RE BLOOD COUSINS?! :BornAgainBrony:

Spoiler

(aw my lil brother watched that thing, I know nothing about it at all though :P )

Y'know... IT MIGHT BE!" :ooh:

22 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Your sister is your enemy!? :BornAgainBrony:

The tragedy of the Epic Pony War of the Future was when pony took up hoof against pony. :okiedokieloki: But don't worry it's just a live action role play me and my sis join in. She doesn't get many days off so she's always really excited for the LARP days!

And she's so cute when she's excited! 

image.png.ce5bf60ba3add632604aff7e7e775015.png

Don't tell her I said she looks cute though.. then she might actually strike me down D:

• Brohoof 2

@Sparklefan1234

Ever since mother and father Pie bought it for her as a Hearthwarming present, that gal is always on her tablet! I follow her Ponygram account and she's got about 1m followers. She has more friends than me on there!  

She does a lot of 'slice of life' stuff that really made her popular. Like yesterday she posted about digging for rocks and the comment section was just... flooded. They love her! 

image.png.dd77f116fe09da614a4804cc8318070f.png

But not as much as I love her :3

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Pinkie said:

Ever since mother and father Pie bought it for her as a Hearthwarming present, that gal is always on her tablet! I follow her Ponygram account and she's got about 1m followers. She has more friends than me on there!  

Is it an iStone? 

She did want an iStone, but Mom and Dad weren't sure which one to give her! So they just gave her a Dellve tablet instead. It's reliable, but I <3 my iStone.

Spoiler

thinking of stone based tablet manufacturer puns is harder than it sounds :P

• Brohoof 1