Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Chrysalis x Twilight Sparkle

Props Valroa

I could possibly see that working in the same way Chrysalis tried to disguise herself as Cadance, maybe if Twilight ever fell in love with somepony Chrysalis might try to take their place in order to take love from one of the most powerful ponies in Equestria.

And if you wanted to go the happy ending route, maybe Twilight could find out she was in disguise and give her love anyway, resulting in reformation and a possible real relationship.

Although in either scenario, I'd feel bad for the poor pony who she was disguised as lol

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, CloudMistDragon said:

Dude, I got a better one. Chrysalis x Starlight Glimmer. Come on, make it happen, you got to be the change! :eager:

Twilight and Starlight...but thats also a good one!

Lol, it's a fictional universe so anything can happen! If necklaces on six pastel ponies can shoot rainbow lazars and turn a being of pure chaos into stone,  I'm sure Chrysalis and Twilight Sparkle could love each other!

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, EpicEnergy said:

Lol, it's a fictional universe so anything can happen! If necklaces on six pastel ponies can shoot rainbow lazars and turn a being of pure chaos into stone,  I'm sure Chrysalis and Twilight Sparkle could love each other!

How do you think it would go?

• Brohoof 1