Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Life in Ponyville.

Platinum_Streak

(OOC: Navy text is prose, light blue is dialogue for future reference)

Ice Storm found herself heading towards the town hall herself after just getting off the train to move into Ponyville. She hadn't a place to stay yet with hr sudden departure from Canterlot and she wanted to see if perchance there were any openings for real estate here. She may have to spend a few nights out in the park if worst came to worst. At the very least she hoped to find somepony there that could lend her a hoof and at least point her int eh right direction.

Alexandrite put his stuff in his room and walked outside the hotel, "Hmm.... I should go get something to eat" thought Alexandrite to himself as his stomach grumbled.

"My name is Ice Storm. I um, actually just got off the train from moving here. I don't have a lot, just a portion of bits, and I was wondering if anypony could help me find the listings of places that are available? I was, forces to move with little to no notice so, I'm kinda at an impass..." she said putting on a false smile hoping to find soemthing relatively soon

"Uh... I don't know if there even is any houses available." Streak Replied rather quickly. "Do you have anyplace to stay?" "Cause if you don't, I have a large house to myself, and i wouldent mind sharing" streak said, smiling.

"...I...I uh...really needed to do something! Don't worry about it Streak" getting a chance to go off topic from his spot, he looked to noticed him speaking with the newcomer, "I'm not sure where you can find a place to stay since I"m new here as well...come to think of it, I haven't thought of getting a home yet. I'll definitely need to"

Ice looked a bit soured at this. She was hoping there was at least one house available, but since there wasn't she wasn't sure what she was going to do. The pony that had informed her of the fact though was quick to offer her a place to stay though saying that the place that he had was quite large and that he wouldn't mind sharing. "Actually I haven't unfortunate circumstances have forced me to leave Canterlot rather... abruptly, though hopefully I'll be able to get along with more ponies here in Ponyville that I did in the stuck-ups in Canterlot. Honestly, the only pony I got along with there really was Luna. It's funny really, the royalty act better than the nobles do and they at least have a reason to be stuck up and snotty if they wanted to be." she said though stopping herself before she went into a mini-rant about Canterlot.

"But to answer your question I wouldn't mind staying somewhere as long as I'm not imposing on anypony. The last thing I want is to be a bother. Already I can see that the ponies here are much nicer than other places I've been and I must say that is most definitely a welcoming feeling. I hope it doesn't take too long though, as I hope to have everything going here soon enough," she said with a smile as another pony made mention that he was new here as well. My my, it seems that there is a lot of traffic here in Ponyville recently. Perhaps Luna was right, and this was a place where I could meet some new friends. Now... to find that mare that she spoke of that helped her. Oh pony feathers I'm bad at remembering names... I don't even remember what she's supposed to look like! All I know is that I'm supposed to be looking for a Mare! she thought to herself awaiting a reply from the other stallion nodding to the other newcomer. "Indeed, it seems like Ponyville has become quite a popular place. I hope that's for the better and not for the worse," she commented shuttering from her past in both Fillydelphia and Canterlot.

"Alrighty! It's settled! You will be staying with me!" Streak said, very happily "Oh! By the way, My name is Platinum Streak, but noone actually calls me that, so, just call me streak"

"Just tell me when you want to go to my house."

"So many new people..." he thought to himself, meeting quite a lot of new people in one day but noticing Streak speak with the new pony as well as hearing Canterlot and snotty, Silver immediately laughed a little to himself, "Haha...I can agree with ya there!" he got up closer with Streak and to the new pony, "I left there so I can stay here and make new friends...Canterlot while it is nice...I prefer simplicity, as well as less snotty people as you put it"

(edited)

Ice nodded when Steak said that he could stay with him then. "Thanks, It really means a lot. Luna did mention though that I was supposed to meet a pony here in Ponyville but for the life of me I can't remember the name that she mentioned, and no offense I'll probably forget yours once or twice. I am absolutely horrible with names," she commented as he said to just comment when she was ready to go to his house. "Whenever is fine, I literally just got off the train not even 15 minutes ago," she added with a smile. Ice looked to the other pony and nodded.

"The only ponies there that I would consider nice in Canterlot are the princesses. Honestly if I were the princesses and I were as nice as they are, I wouldn't let such snobs live around the castle. They think that they are all high and mighty just because they were born there and live in the same city as our rulers do," she commented to the other pony, "All that being said though, I do find that the simple things are often the best way to do things in general," she finished

Edited by Ice Storm

''Well, I haven't been very talkitive today... That's a firs-'' Said Splinter before being a knife went through his stomach. ''Owwww.'' Said Splinter in a Whiny Tone. A tall black pony 10 times Splinter's size stood over him. ''That was quite an Entrance, Punisher.'' Said Splinter as taking the knife out of his stomach.

"Crud, I think I'm lost aga- Wait, no! There it is!" Starstream yelled as he pointed at a generic Ponyville cottage.

He took a key out of one of his bags and open the door. "Hope you guys don't mind the boxes. I haven't gotten the chance to unpack yet." He lifted his bags off his cloud. "I'll get drinks for everypony in a second, going to bring these upstairs first."

He turned to face the blue unicorn that had joined them. "By the way, miss Storm, my name is Starstream."

Twilight saw the blue mare and went up to greet her.

"Hello, I'm Twilight Sparkle and welcome to Ponyville." She said as she offered to shake hooves.

When the purple unicorn trotted over to her and said hello and introduced herself the name clicked in her mind. "Twilight Sparkle! I remember now, your the one that Luna told me to look for! she said that you were able to help her with some of her fitting in issues, though I don't know if you can help me fit into somewhere I'm not wanted, not that I'd want to go back there anyway," she said to herself accepting the hoofshake by returning one of her own. Another pegasus came up and introduced himself as Starstream. "Wow, this is already a much larger reception than I got in Canterlot. When I moved there after running away from Fillie, Nopony would even approach me there."

"Yes, she said that after the way you had helped her during nightmare night, that she could think of no other mare better for the task of helping me fit in better than you," she told her hoping not to offend any other ponies around her. She was just relaying a message after all.

Listening in and looking to Twilight, Silver put a hoof under his chin and thought of the times he saw Celestia in Canterlot and a purple unicorn going around her. His ears pointed upwards and he looked to Twilight, "Hmmm...I guess that makes sense! I've seen you with Celestia a few times when I'm walking around Canterlot...well, when I used to stay there"