Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

bubbleteapony art gallery [updated 4/27 page 2]

bubbleteapony

(edited)

hiiii...... I lost my last forum for art :please:

so to better keep track, here's a new one! I ran out of room on this first post, so look through this forum for my update posts with more art! Thank you!

to kick this thread off, here's some fanart of the new g5 cast that got announced! My favorite is the pegasus, i've been told her name is Zipp? :BrightMacContent:

g5group.thumb.png.52d473ab53e44a21afa938107e2d2932.png

NEXT GEN ART vv

familyflight.thumb.png.d91d0c553753a215f7da34b4a3119329.png

here's one of the families in my next gen! Flitter, Vapor Trail, and Cloudchaser (called Stormwalker in my universe) are a couple and have a daughter, Lilysong! Flitter is definitely the worrywart in the relationship

twiliy.thumb.png.ae44723cab8e22e48ac11ec335f1fa53.png

This is my version of twilight sparkle in my next gen universe! In this next gen she is married to Big Mac, who ascends to alicornhood and becomes Prince of the Harvest (Twilight realized every alicorn up until now hasn't really done much in the way of specifically helping earth ponies, so she appoints him the title with Celestia, Luna, and Cadance's approval). Of course I made this next gen before sugarbelle was paired with big mac, sooo.... I'm very close to changing the ship to twilight x discord, because I love them together. I was thinking about twilight x big mac x discord as a throuple, but I dont really see big mac and discord together romantically. My first ship for the next gen was twilight x flash sentry, but i started to dislike that so I moved on to twilight x luna, but that also didn't work out. Twilight is my favorite mane 6 so she's got a lot of suitors cx

twimackids.thumb.png.c08d11750cf21877df3ede284bb3a12d.png

These are the kids I designed (minus the far left, which was designed by my friend!) for twilight x big mac. From left to right (and youngest to eldest), their names are Comet Trail, Sparkling Apple Cider, and Apple Tart. I have a twicord kid in my next gen folder, so maybe I'll end up switching the ship anyways. But i also really like these kids so idk :,)

fluttbutt.thumb.png.6f471d4aa5be1832e9f4538ec8e8ac80.png

To go along with twilight, here's my version of fluttershy! I kept some of her batty features cause I thought they were cute, and she has design inspiration from deer and barn owls

ppredo.thumb.png.73c4c7a65d3dc1ece91003c209342a3b.png

My version of Pinkie Pie! figured she'd have candy and sweets stuck in her mane, like, 24/7. Also that she'd be little and fluffy to match her mane!

rarityredo.thumb.png.e4ddca006513a3ed9d5b9399e75fe907.png

Here's Rarity's redo! I like to imagine that she has a special rare trait that makes her many shiny and iridescent (sweetie belle has this trait as well). Featuring a new watermark because people cant seem to respect that I don't like my art reposted without credit (or permission for that matter) :bea: Next up is rainbow dash!

rdredo.thumb.png.497436aa3f6820065f65ee783ee0e2ac.png

sorry for the delay! i totally forgot about this thread ;w; but here's RD! I think she's the most drastically different out of the redos so far, but I like her better this way honestly. her bright blue+rainbow palette was kinda hard on the eyes for me, so instead I gave her a dark blue coat (based off of a stormcloud since I think that fits her personality better than the clear-sky blue she had) and her mane and tail changed to primary colors to indicate a rainbow!  also to match her cutie mark. she's got "lightning" stripes on her to also indicate her total awesome-ness, and I gave her mane a windswept appearance since I feel like they wouldn't lay flat with all the fast flying she does. added black to the mane and tail to balance out the bright colors c:

ajredo.thumb.png.2a16c195e1cd5d7add973de21ad2cf1f.png

Last of the mane 6, here's Applejack! Since she's a farm pony, I gave her a more realistic coat and hair. You'll also notice her hair is no longer blond, but brown! this is partly because I prefer the brown, and mainly because I could NOT get her blond hair to match her orange coat properly XD I just really like paint markings on IRL horses so she got those <3 and a cutie mark with a green apple as I imagine the apple family would grow more than just red apples, and I think it's a nice match to her green eye color! She's the tallest out of all the mane 6, second being fluttershy

skiperedo.thumb.png.fcb935e19bdb425a0224702bb5faede0.png

here's some spikey-wikey! Not too much changed about him, other than lightening his purple color and changing the green to look more teal cause I think it matches better. Also gave him cute little scale freckles! they're supposed to be all over his body, but I forgot to add the rest. sorry! ;w;

lunredo.thumb.png.006dffb22de5357d909b85b96e9715e1.png

it's not onto the princesses! Luna's up first: her full name being Princess Cosma Astralune, as I feel like equestrian royalty would have slightly fancier names. I'm not a huge fan of the purple in canon Luna's mane so i just changed it all to an ethereal gray, but keeping the stars. her mane also goes all the way down her back! She's got some neck fluff (bat pony trait in my universe) and a fancy moon-shaped horn!

cadenceredo.thumb.png.2ec69f69d13789c45c34f5586fa094fd.png

Princess Crystal Cadance! I think she's my favorite redesign so far<3 I made her look a bit like a dove, and made her more peach-colored than pink cause her canon design is just a little too much pink for my personal preference. she ties her long hair around in front of her neck with a piece of heart shaped crystal (I headcanon that she and flurry can bend and shape crystal empire crystals to their own design with their special magic). Also, heart shaped horn! c: Since she was originally a pegasus, she has the pegasus-tail-feathers like flutters and RD. I think her heart-shaped spot markings are the cutest<3

[9/28/21] Hello! Long time no update! I've created MANY more redesigns in the meantime so i'm excited to upload them here for you all!  get ready for a hoard of art (it is a mega thread, after all >:3c ) I'm gonna have to make another post with room for more since I've run out of space here.

flurryheartredo.thumb.png.462b9f7c62d57402221c7635c134bcb9.png

Here's Princess Flurry Heart's redesign! She's not a princess of love like her mother, but she will eventually inherit the throne to the crystal empire once she's old enough. She's heavily inspired by Starcatcher from G3 (one of my favorite g3 characters), and I incorporated elements from her mother, and her father...

shiningarmorredo.thumb.png.a5a5680bd6bd9a793dc0e743d6fffcb1.png

Prince Shining Armor! You can see that this was the point where I changed my username on deviantart cx I gave him a slight dapple pattern, and like his sister Twily he's got the light spots on his body, though they're more faint and less abundant. He's also got a handsome traditional unicorn beard!

bigmacredo.thumb.png.7e6050f4e819dd6caf53e9e3e409c39d.png

You can see this is the point where I moved on to siblings. Here's my version of Big Macintosh! i wanted him to look a little bit princely, since he gets paired with twilight in my next gen

piesisters.thumb.png.3395cc49c0e3f8cf49a5184d158a777b.png

I put all of the pie sisters in one drawing c: limestone was by far the most fun to redesign (even if she's my least favorite pie sister) but I do love all three, working with grays are so much fun haha

cmcredo.thumb.png.4d154ee4b9ec9bf9cb6bea32286eed9a.png

I put the CMC together as well c: scootaloo is my *favorite* design, close to being my favorite in the whole next gen! the CMC here are in their late teens/early 20s. I redesigned all their cutie marks and talents as well cause i'm not a fan of their cutie marks all being the same. Scootaloo is a stunt-scooter-rider (though not with the washouts), applebloom brews special potions to help plant growth (mainly apples), and sweetie belle is a vocalist!

zephyrbreezeredo.thumb.png.6ef525b0933a87aebf2dc546dad26113.png

Zephyr Breeze was the last of the sibling redesigns I did. I don't care for him as a character, but I do like his design! I imagine that he trims his back fetlocks but keeps the front ones grown out for fashion reasons

chrysalisredo.thumb.png.600b29db45eaec29ca27bbf48f4870ae.png

Here's the first of my villain redesigns: Queen Chrysalis. She and the other changelings have a whooooooole backstory I wrote out that I won't type here, cause it's just too long, but if you're interested you can read it over on my deviantart page, bishopony. I do really like bugs so i look forward to drawing more changelings in the future!

wonderstruckredo.thumb.png.df484e17c72b09f1215e6827e26cb431.png

Lastly (in this post at least) is an original next gen design of mine! She's the daughter of Rainbow Dash and Thunderlane: Wonderstruck! She was one of the first next gens i ever designed back in 2014, so she was loooong due for a redo.

Edited by bubbleteapony
adding art!
  • Brohoof 13

• The topic was featured
2 hours ago, bubbleteapony said:

so to better keep track, here's a new one!

to kick this thread off, here's some fanart of the new g5 cast that got announced! My favorite is the pegasus, i've been told her name is Zipp? :BrightMacContent:

g5group.png

NEXT GEN ART vv

here's one of the families in my next gen! Flitter, Vapor Trail, and Cloudchaser (called Stormwalker in my universe) are a couple and have a daughter, Lilysong! Flitter is definitely the worrywart in the relationship

I love how you've drawn Izzy and Sunny <3

12 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

I see a request for the site's banner in your future! :catface:

That would be wonderful if so!

2 hours ago, Silicon Chimera said:

I love how you've drawn Izzy and Sunny <3

thank you!<3

:D

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, bubbleteapony said:

so to better keep track, here's a new one!

g5group.png

NEXT GEN ART vv

The colours are great in these

• The title was changed to bubbleteapony art gallery [updated 3/4]
On 2021-03-06 at 1:26 PM, Neoeryn said:

Holy moly I love these!!

The color choice, the line art (I'm assuming is a pencil), and the style it's just so cute!! :wub:

it's a digital pencil, yes! thank you! :BrightMacContent:

• Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to bubbleteapony art gallery [updated 3/15]
  • 3 weeks later...
(edited)

With the art style full of elegance as well as those clean lines and colors,your pics really made me feel comfortable(especially P2).:catface:

Edited by Moonriah

• 1 month later...
On 2021-04-05 at 10:35 AM, Moonriah said:

With the art style full of elegance as well as those clean lines and colors,your pics really made me feel comfortable(especially P2).:catface:

thank you very much! that's very nice to hear :BrightMacContent:

• The title was changed to bubbleteapony art gallery [updated 5/14]
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to bubbleteapony art gallery [updated 9/28]

Alright, new post with some new art! Here's a gif I made of my very special pony oc (and my account's namesake) Bubble Tea, having a sip of her favorite drink, bubble tea! I referenced a couple different screenshots to make it

output_OkQFim.gif.313a9ddc118428e16e0445bf9287cdbc.gif

• Brohoof 2

13 hours ago, bubbleteapony said:

Alright, new post with some new art! Here's a gif I made of my very special pony oc (and my account's namesake) Bubble Tea, having a sip of her favorite drink, bubble tea! I referenced a couple different screenshots to make it

output_OkQFim.gif.313a9ddc118428e16e0445bf9287cdbc.gif

Aww! What flavor bubble tea is it?

• 3 weeks later...