Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greetings Everyone

PhantomThorns

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

Found this discord first and hung around there for a while not realizing it was connected to a bigger network.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I got into the G4 show I believe a good few seasons into its run before hearing mentions of it from friends at a school event, Once I found the show I get into that as well as a number of tumblr asks blogs, one in particular I went on to be big friends with the artist and even helping out with ideas for them at times. This eventually led me to doing my own art as well, starting off very basic and quite recently kicking things up a bit, least IMO.

So hello everyone, didnt really realize there was such a big thing for fans still going strong. Hoping to interact with others, sharing stories, and perhaps share my artworks Ive been working on improving, especially quite recently.

image.png.fdbb4313bc7ff587835ba25db0590c58.png

This a quick pic showing off my progression through the years using my OC, Phantom thorns.

• Brohoof 6

Hi and welcome @PhantomThorns!

I hope you have a great time here and makes lots of friends. Good artwork by the way :)

Fluttershy is also my best pony! :fluttershy: She's too adorable, isn't she?! :squee: Always great to meet more fans of her! :yay: Here have some lovely tea!

• Brohoof 2