Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

rp rules A friendly reminders for all our members.

TBD

Hello fellow mlpf members! I want to write this out as a little friendly reminder that if anyone are having trouble or any questions regrading with RP or characters, you're always welcome to contact one of us RP mods and staffs here. There has been several times where members often forgets that we exist too and we won't take that personal at all. I have also noticed that in some few times, members would go and ask RP related questions to other forum staffers around the form. While they are as helpful as we are, sometime it's beyond their control or knowledge on what's going on in RP.  It's not their fault since it's not in their domain. And that's why we are here as RP mods and Staffers to help you guys with all that. To give some courtesy for our other staffers' time around the forum, since they already have their hooves full already dealing with other things at their end, I would like to say this again, if you have questions regrading with RP or characters,  contact me @TBD, @Randimaxis, @Derplight Sperkle , @Mentis Soliloquy,  and/or @Pripyat Pony. We'll be happy to help anytime if we can!

That will be all!!

I will have this topic open, Members are welcome to post whatever question or concern regrading with RP and character  but I would highly suggest to do check back here if you are unsure

https://mlpforums.com/forum/218-mentoring-tips-tricks-and-how-tos/

• Brohoof 7

• The title was changed to A friendly reminders for all our members.
  • This topic was locked and unlocked
  • 3 months later...