Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My ponysona : Karadeg

KaraRara

So... here's Karadeg, an simple human without friends, live with his father who hates him more that everything in the world and love to beat him, humiliating him and so much worse, one night, at 21, he decides to escape and passes through a forest because his father notice he flees and tries to catch him but Karadeg will see a mysterious portal. He don't have much time to think but he decides to take him, think that "wherever the place, it can't be worse than it's current life" so he take it and arrive at Equestria and of course turn into a pony, but no time to be surprised because it's the moment when Nightmare Moon escaped...

IMG_20211015_0003.jpg

My multiverse :
When I started to write the story of my ponysona, I always wanted to make a pretty deep lore, inspired by Kingdom Hearts, Doctor Who or even DC Comics for its multiverse (Marvel has one too but I prefer its development at DC;w;).
So yes from the very beginning I thought about making a multiverse larger than Equestria and the world of Humans from which my character comes from by the way.

And I said to myself, now that I am finally writing my stories, why not also present my map of the multiverse to all of you, and may be an omniverse later but one problem at a time.
So as My Little Pony still has two basic universes that are already quite distinct, pony and human, I have to do it differently than in DC where each Earth is relatively the same in substance although the shape can change enormously like Earth-X where the Nazis won, Earth-30 where Superman landed small in the USSR or Earth-3 where the good guys are the bad guys etc.
So I had several ideas
-Create 2 multiverses, a pony and a human and the Celestia portal would link the 2 multiverse like Earth-1 pony would be linked to Earth-1 human. But already that a multiverse can be indigestible for some, I avoid (at least try to avoid ;w;)
-Pair 2 Earths, like all odd Earths would be those of ponies and pairs, humans. Example Earth-1 is connected to Earth-2, Earth-3 to Earth-4 etc etc
-Two them also but in another way, like imagine if, as at DC we have 52 Earths in the multiverse (from 0 to 51 in DC) we would have Earth-0 connected to Earth-51, Earth-1 connected to Earth- 50 etc etc but since I do not know how much Earth I want to put more, I prefer to leave that aside ...
-Or the solution that I will take:

The Earths where the ponies live will be named Earth 1, Earth 2 etc.
While the Earths of humans will be named Earth H1, Earth H2 etc.
And obviously Earth 1 and H1 are linked, Earth 2, H2 too etc.

So so so! I'll start the list of what I have for the moment invented for this multiverse:
-Earth Prime or Earth 0: The events of MLP: FIM and A New Generation takes place.
-Earth HPrime or Earth H0: MLP: Equestria Girls events takes place.
-Earth 1: Where the story of my ponysona takes place.
-Earth H1: Where my ponysona was born.
-Earth 2: The protagonists have become the antagonists and vice versa.
-Earth 20: The events of Pony Life takes place.
-Earth 82: MLP's G1 takes place.
-Earth 97: MLP's G2 takes place.
-Earth 103: MLP's G3 takes place.

Dark Multiverse:
A multiverse where the Earths follow the same path as the Earths in the Multiverse but take a dark path and are rated with a minus.
-Earth -14: The creepypasta "Lil Miss Rarity" takes place.

New Earths ^^'

-Earth 22: Looks like Earth Prime but the Equestria Girls events didn't take place and Sunset was banned in Tartarus instead because of story of Earth H22.

-Earth H22: Here, my ponysona never had a portal to Equestria when he ran away from his father and destroyed humanity due to its gargantuan hatred towards humanity.

-Earth 28: The same story as Earth Prime but the identities are mixed, for example Fluttershy is called Cheerilee.

-Earth H42: Our reality. A priori, an Earth 42 has still not been detected.

-Earth -1: An alternative of Prime Earth where the Mane 6 failed against Nightmare Moon.

• Brohoof 3

• This topic was locked and unlocked

Heya there. Since you're presenting a character, I moved your topic to Miscellaneous since it's a multimedia topic. 

There are a few things missing here like what is the primary talent of your OC? How would he integrate himself into the canon universe?

I also merged all your replies together to minimize the number of posts. 

9 hours ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

Heya there. Since you're presenting a character, I moved your topic to Miscellaneous since it's a multimedia topic. 

There are a few things missing here like what is the primary talent of your OC? How would he integrate himself into the canon universe?

I also merged all your replies together to minimize the number of posts. 

Okay sorry^^'

That's why write a thread .-.

I'll add things as things progress :c

Thanks to merged the post but there will many other posts after anyway ;-;

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
Moments ago, Splashee said:

Looking at the different nose styles... Which one is your favorite @Karadeg-RarityLover?

I like the bottom one as it reminds me of DBZ.

Oh it's just for the right one, it's a face view so I try that :c and for me both is from EG but maybe I'm inspired from DB without paying attention ;w;

315-3157346_equestria-girls-rarity-vector-png-download-mlp-eg.png

26f0115d0d36ca0fb3d270d09bbc36a5.png