Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

/) Hello! I'm new to MLPForums, but not new to the community!

NorthernDawnArt

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

I was googling some random questions about zap apples in the show, found a forum thread discussing it, and after realizing my only interactions are via Discord and Twitter, I decided to join, just to give it a try!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Funny story. I've technically always been a fan of MLP, but didn't get into FiM until my brony friend in high school showed me the episode Luna Eclipsed. From there I started delving into content and from grimdark horror stuff to cutesy colorful fanart, I've been a consistent fan since. Luna will always be my #1 favorite pony!

Howdy howdy! Hope anyone who reads this is having a good time! What's everyone's opinions on G5 so far? (Please be respectful! I enjoy the new gen, though I understand not everybody does).

I used to be an avid roleplayer but kind of stopped when all my groups kind of fell apart. I've been thinking about getting back into it though!

• Brohoof 10

Hope I'm doing this right haha. Thank you both for such warm welcomes!

@Courageous Thunder Dash I'll take a look at it when I can! Thank you for letting me know. I do have a question though. I saw Ask a Pony and something about people having character profiles for their OCs? How do you go about doing that (if you know)?

@Rikifive I highly suggest giving it a chance when you can! The movie is full of references to G4 and there's a plethora of really cute art!

• Brohoof 2

@NorthernDawnArt

Welcome to MLP Forums! I hope you enjoy your time here. I recommend you click on the red banner that appears over this thread (directly over the title you made for this), as this is all of the information new users should know.

In regards to the section Ask a Pony, this is where users create their own Q&As so that other users can ask you questions. Variants of this can be created as well, such as Ask my evil side! 

If you want to post all about your pony OC, though, there is a designated area for that…

1. Click Roleplay on the long, black bar close to the top of MLP Forums (directly next to the search bar)
  2. Click Original Characters
  3. Click Add new character 
  4. Enter information 

If you have any other questions about where things are located, etc., please feel free to ask a staff member (moderator or administrator like myself).

• Brohoof 2

Hello and welcome @NorthernDawnArt,

I hope you have a good time and find many friends :>

Luna is very high on the list of my fav pony but number one has always been and will always be Fluttershy.

I love the G5 Movie. My fav G5 Ponies are Sunny and Izzy :>

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to MLP Forums @NorthernDawnArt :coco:

A fellow artist :yay:

And yes, G5 was quite good! I am a fan of My Little Pony Tales, G4, and love to draw as well! I might not like the new direction of 3D since it is harder for us artists to find inspiration from it. I do model 3D from time to time, so that helps :please:

Hope you will enjoy it here! A lot of friendly people ^_^

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, NorthernDawnArt said:

@Rikifive I highly suggest giving it a chance when you can! The movie is full of references to G4 and there's a plethora of really cute art!

I surely will, but I still haven't finished G4 (S8 and S9 to go) hah. I kinda took a break from watching, being busy with other things. :P 

• Brohoof 1

Hello NorthernDawnArt and welcome to the forums. Funny thing, I also kind of discovered My Little Pony by going down internet rabbit holes. Fluttershy is also my favorite pony. (Though it is tied with one other.) So you are into roleplaying? (I'm interested in it and we can talk about it if you want. I love talking about roleplaying.)