Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does the Crystal Empire still exist?

Bluish

Ok so I’ve been thinking this through, and I’d have to say kinda. In the new movie, A New Generation, Izzy lives in a forest with a ton of crystals. So I was thinking, Mabey the Empire fell from an unknown villain. The villain stole the crystal heart, and the kingdom went into chaos. Then it was abandoned and destroyed. Then, after the spilt of the species of ponies, the Unicorns went to live there, but they became sad because the crystal heart was gone and it was the only thing that would make that place happy again. By the way, this probably happens a long time in the future from g4. Anyone else have an idea of where it went?

• Brohoof 1

Heya there, I moved your topic over to the G5 area since you're talking about G5's story. The general discussion area is for anything not mlp. Thank you~

Anyway, there may be a chance we could see remnants, but the thing is we still gotta learn how magic was lost in the first place, which will be revealed in the 2022 April Special. 

• Brohoof 2

The thingamajig was powered by pony magic. They're all [feeling not so good].

P.S: Come on man. They're just trying to have a hard reboot while hiding behind G4 popularity. Just let them kill lore in peace.

9 hours ago, Goat-kun said:

The thingamajig was powered by pony magic. They're all [feeling not so good].

P.S: Come on man. They're just trying to have a hard reboot while hiding behind G4 popularity. Just let them kill lore in peace.

NEVER

10 hours ago, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

Heya there, I moved your topic over to the G5 area since you're talking about G5's story. The general discussion area is for anything not mlp. Thank you~

Anyway, there may be a chance we could see remnants, but the thing is we still gotta learn how magic was lost in the first place, which will be revealed in the 2022 April Special. 

I am waiting for that special now like my life depends on it

• 3 weeks later...

As it stands it looks like Equestria when through a Dark Souls-esque land warp after the passing of a large stretch of time. It's possible the Crystal Empire still exists, but it's also possible that it sits somewhere; completely abandoned. I really hope some exploration happens later in the series~