Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

WhyAmSky (Update: This Was a Hoax)

Vinyl Scratch

(edited)

Brony Issac Crowe, aka @@WhyAmSky on Twitter, has now admitted that he lied about having cancer. According to him (you can read more about this in his confession), this was apparently due to getting too much morphine in his system. He tries to explain a lot of what was typed.

I happen to be friends with DannyBrony of the show Brony Banter who was one of the initial spreaders of this information (he thought it to be the truth at the time), so I'll talk to him and get an outside perspective from someone who knows Issac.

The video that caused most of the trouble, made by another friend, has been taken down.

Edited by Vinyl Scratch
  • Brohoof 2

Sweet god. I did not expect what I read on his twitter. I think my heart split in two.

I have never, EVER made a twitter. I am making one right now to give this man support. Just... my god.

It has come to my attention that this may or may not be a hoax that started with Issac getting his wisdom teeth removed.

Whether or not this is actually the case, I'll give support to WhyAmSky until such a point where deception is made public and he's scolded for it. In addition, I'll continue supporting similar situations despite the risk of deception. Just because one person may choose to be a jerk doesn't mean we have to stop leading off with being nice.

I hate to sound evil, but this dude sounds like he's totally full of it. As a part-time troller, my trolldar is rather acute. And it's really going off the charts here, so no, I ain't gonna support him in his scheme. If he truly is dying-which I really doubt, I hope he passes feeling good with the support he's gotten, but personally, I think he's a lying scumbag who should really feel bad about for fooling all these kindhearted people into feeling sorry for him while he has the time of his life laughing at them for how gullible they are.