Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rather than just killing off Sombra so easily and instantly, what if this happened in the "Beginning of the End" episodes?

Jerry246

A villain of such calibre shouldn't have been defeated so easily.

Rather than the power of the elements of harmony killing him in one sitting, it merely destroys his equine form, thus freeing him from the constraints and limitations of having a physical form. 

Floating in his place would be his second form. Something in the likeness of a certain Kirby villain (but colored black) . . .

0aa40cb2b4117261fe8dfd98a083dbfef5cc15ebr1-1334-750v2_uhq.thumb.jpg.50ace7fbc47675dbda0891b15ba61f90.jpg

It's all about raising the stakes even higher here. The elements making him even worse and far more dangerous. He'd then float above Canterlot and begin spreading darkness across equestria and possessing as many beings as he can. . . 

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.e9acab54d795376cd842994872204edc.jpg

The mane 6 would have to take more effort at defeating him in this second form pushing the power of the elements to near-fatal levels as well as Lunaq, Celestia and Starswirl combining their powers to defeat him this time for good. like this...

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Will Guide said:

That would be creepily awesome.

The final battle with Sombra would take the mane 6 into outer space and in orbit above the planet. An additional way he'd add to his power in this form would be all the Ponies he managed to enslave and brainwash get sucked into and absorbed into his being. As stated before, the stakes are much higher.

nah. That would be fine with a NEW VILLAIN

but not sombra....AGAIN.

Groaned extra hard when they brought him back again. Already had enough of him in the comics and his first appearance was BORING AF. 

Glad they got rid of him quickly especially cuz he was a little better than the first time he showed up. 

I know the staff said they wanted to bring back villains etc. but like ugh so boring even if some of their appearances were pretty good. Frenemies being incredible. Or like have the enemies come back but make it about goat dude, forgot his name already. 

58 minutes ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

That would actually be really cool! :rarity:

If he were to have had a second form, he'd warn twilight and the mane six and would quote from Star Wars. If they strike him down, he'll becoe more powerful than before. Being more smug and devious the power of friendship is about to destroy his quine form, knowing it will just free him from a physical vessel and allow him to use his full powers in his second form.

If the wanted to kill him off at least raise the stakes higher and make it so that it takes much more effort to defeat him for good. A villain such as him wouldn't go down without a fight.

• Brohoof 1

19 minutes ago, Miss said:

nah. That would be fine with a NEW VILLAIN

but not sombra....AGAIN.

Groaned extra hard when they brought him back again. Already had enough of him in the comics and his first appearance was BORING AF. 

Glad they got rid of him quickly especially cuz he was a little better than the first time he showed up. 

I know the staff said they wanted to bring back villains etc. but like ugh so boring even if some of their appearances were pretty good. Frenemies being incredible. Or like have the enemies come back but make it about goat dude, forgot his name already. 

this is about an alternate version of an episode and one that raises the stakes. A villain at his level should be hqarder to defeat and would take more effort to kill. Adding a sense of urgency for Luna and Celestia to come out of retirement and cadence getting involved. to combine their power with the power of the elements to defeat this second form once and for all. Like some kind of final boss.

• Brohoof 1

My friend Enigmadoodles is also a big fan of Kirby, she would love that. There are so many alternative scenarios one can imagine for Sombra that would've been better than just bringing him back to off him so easily. Yes, you can hate the guy all you want, but that fact will stand since what we got was just not good writing. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, CloudMistDragon said:

My friend Enigmadoodles is also a big fan of Kirby, she would love that. There are so many alternative scenarios one can imagine for Sombra that would've been better than just bringing him back to off him so easily. Yes, you can hate the guy all you want, but that fact will stand since what we got was just not good writing. 

The remaining villains in "The end of the end", specifically Chrysalis and Tirek would have also needed a similar "Final Boss" treatment so their defeat wouldn't be so underwhelming in comparison to Sombra. Tirek turning into a Calamity GanonFury Bowser type monstrousity and Chrysalis turning into a more monstrous form like something out of Resident Evil.

Also, I this alternate Scenario, Grogar is the real deal and transforms into Shub-Niggurath style eldritch abomination. He's a Goat and is known as the "Father of all Monsters", so it would make sense for him to be a male version of Shub-Niggurath.

• Brohoof 1

I don't believe they killed him off. It may have looked like it, but surely, he is not defeated. I do wish they handled his character better and didn't do the Grogar being Discord Twist. That was just lame.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)
On 2022-02-23 at 4:35 AM, Starforce said:

I don't believe they killed him off. It may have looked like it, but surely, he is not defeated. I do wish they handled his character better and didn't do the Grogar being Discord Twist. That was just lame.

why cant they just make grogar the real deal and turn him into genderswaped shub niggurath for the final battle? He's not called "Father of Monsters" for Nothing.

As in this shedding his goat form and turning into this abomination

141c9d8f89e7d6371afc39a4df89abb2.jpg

Edited by Jerry246
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...